• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Charlotte Church pregnant...

R

Rugby_Cymru

You may or you may not have heard, but Charlotte Church has announced that she is pregnant with the child of Mr. Gavin Henson himself.
She said it's in very early stages, but with so much media speculation she wanted to be the one to tell her fans (ahem!).

So the question is, will the kid come out orange? Will it have rugby skills? Will it be able to sing (well it's welsh so that's an obvious yes), but my main point is this:

I already feel sorry for that child.

I can't find any links to prove my claims but i heard it on the news today.

Well Gavin wont be spending much time in Church now.... well for at least for 9 months....

Tho he must of spent a fair bit of time in Church recently ;)

Well unless Charlotte has been hiding her talents with the oval ball then why would it have rugby skills? ;)

I would put good money on the kid's first word being 'gel' though.

This is just a tame version of all the ****-take this kid is gonna receive grwoing up.

Awww...

This is just a tame version of all the ****-take this kid is gonna receive grwoing up.

Awww...
[/b]
I guess I won't be getting into Church anytime soon. I blame it on the vicar.
Oh, wait, we were actually talking about Charlotte this time!?!

Good luck to them, hope they are over the moon about it....the evil, in-love, minted, good-at-what-they-do scumbags.

Good luck to them, hope they are over the moon about it....the evil, in-love, minted, good-at-what-they-do scumbags.
[/b]

Beautiful. Truly beautiful sentiments.
:lol:

It's a thing the British do very well....waste your talent getting drunk with the lads then vomitting....You are a good lad. Take pride in yourself, start a family with your sweetheart....You deserve scorn and 'taking down a peg or two'.

I hope they give the kid a proper chavvy name in order to offend (although secretly delight) the pretentious liberalati.

SB

The next thing we will hear is Gavin will retire to become a full time dad.

I cant wait to have a child together with my wife someday.. :) must be great!

Aww...what a nice sentiment, all black's freak.
But you broke the essential rule of posting without mocking either Charlotte or Gavin.
I know you probably like to think of yourself as a sheppard and not a sheep, but in this situation...i'm afriad you have no choice.
So bleet, d'ya hear me?
:D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D2fPPZ1u-pA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D2fPPZ1u-pA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:p

good find.. put it in words... damn it!!!!! I forgot what sound a sheep makes!!!

<div class='quotemain'> good find.. put it in words... damn it!!!!! I forgot what sound a sheep makes!!! [/b]

It all depends what you are doing to the sheep.
[/b][/quote]

parking them in church :)

This is great news. I wonder if they get married, if the headline is:

HENSON FINALLY MARRIES HIS MUPPET

Sorry to disappoint you all but I'm the father of Charlotte Church's baby just like i am the the father of Anna Nicole Smiths baby :D

Latest posts