Charlotte turns Paris down for chat show

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by woosaah, Aug 31, 2006.

1. woosaah

woosaah Guest

Charolate Church is an ass, she said she has been working like one ;)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3782557a1860,00.html

ok i am really bored and i wanted to post something :)

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Charlotte Chuch is the next Cilla Black. And everyone hates her n'all.

And everyone hates Paris Hilton n'all.

4. BigTen

BigTen Guest

"...I thought it would be funny to make fun out of her because she's such an airhead..."

Riiiight Charlotte and you would know all about that, wouldn't you!????

5. QKXV

QKXV Guest

in the plump cow's defence I would say that she did a really good interview on radia two, thought she was very mature and actually sounded quite a humble sort of person, obviously the best thing for Gavin to keep him closer to the ground

6. loratadine

loratadine Guest

charlotte is hot, and im not being funny, is out of all your leagues apart from me.

7. She's not bad, but there's a little too much cushion for pushing for my liking. Though I find Lora's comment amusing, I always got the feeling that the only thing you could pull was your hammy!

8. loratadine

loratadine Guest

haha mate, seriously, i am not short of women.

9. Must all be sluts with no standards down your way then :p! BUUUURN!

10. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

I'm a Charlotte fan myself. She's no bigger than most girls you meet, just bigger than most celebrity girls. Who cares, she's fit by my standards.
    [​IMG]
    And good for her for booting Paris. Why should anyone give her another 350,000? She's right, that's the price of a home. She might as well not have her on and give the money to a charity, or buy a needy family a home...I'd much rather see that on TV.

11. loratadine

loratadine Guest

well said mate.

and nah welsh gurls are the best in the world, better than scottish gurls.

i met a glaswegain gurl on holidays and she sounded like a drunken old man, not like our sweet welsh valleys girls.

lush

12. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

I married a girl from Belfast, so let's keep my Charlotte Church - Welsh Beauty thing quiet...haha.

13. loratadine

loratadine Guest

haha,

welsh girls are the best though im sorry, yeah irish gurls are nice, but you cant beat the welsh.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!