• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cheap games thread

S

St Helens RLFC

Spotted a bargain? Stick it up on here:

I'll start us off.

I don't know how long this offer is on for, a week I presume, but Fable 2 is currently £19.97 with free delivery at www.gamestation.co.uk . I presume this offer extends to the shops, too. Hopefully the next on the list will be COD: WAW!

Far Cry 2 (in limited edition steelbook format), The Force Unleashed and Saints Row 2 are £17.99 each at Play.com on both formats.

For 360 owners, they also have newly released RPG (like, released on Friday new) The Last Remnant for the same price, and PS3 owners can finally pick up Bioshock at that price too.

Presumably somebody high up has realised that releasing all your big ***les all at the same time in the middle of an economic crisis probably didnt equate to good times. Then again, i'm probably giving somebody way too much credit.

I'm willing to bet these sell out quick. If indeed they havent already.

good old games www.gog.com have some great pc classics like freespace, freespace 2 and have just added ut2k4 to their library as well. all of these games are $10 US or less and you should find something you like with publishers/developers like epic games, codemasters, interplay and strategy first already offering large chunks of their games library. Also all the games are DRM free and also they should be vista compatible too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 30 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 in £18.97 on PS3 at www.amazon.co.uk.

Please remember to go through the TRF link if you buy it![/b]

Just enter www.miniclip.com and you will find out there numerous games for free, some even can be downloaded hell free

But what about the type of games? they are blllaaaahhhhhh :lol:

Cheers guys!!!!!!!! how are you??????

Play.com are selling two of Square Enix's best PS2 RPG's - Odin Sphere and Valkyrie Profile 2 - for a fiver each.

Seriously, if you care about quality games, you can spend your £10 in much more onerous ways. At the very least consider Odin Sphere. Please.

You F**KING F**KS

I'm here in SA where games are just getting more and more expensive, LBP for the PS3 is selling for R999, that's 72 quid.

and you can forget about games becoming -less- expensive after being out for a while, hell I've seen games become more expensive after a while, Halo 3 being a chief example.

I'm going to be forced to either use BTgames's used ***les section (which doesn't have the best selection) or just importing everything I buy, which is a pain in arse if you ask me.
:( I wish I was in a first world country.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Dec 14 2008, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just enter www.miniclip.com and you will find out there numerous games for free, some even can be downloaded hell free

But what about the type of games? they are blllaaaahhhhhh :lol:

Cheers guys!!!!!!!! how are you??????[/b]
Try tremulous - excellent FPS with team tactics. Download through external links.

this is a good one.
get dark messiah for free on steam. follow the below instructions and you will get a free cd key for dark messiah to use on steam. the promotion is through a portugese gaming magazine so it fully legit, feel free to google translate the url if you are still worried. not sure how long this will last so get in quick. if you get an error saying duplicate key try using a different broswer. also I am pretty sure you can put fake info in the registration form since you just need it to go through to get the cd key

tp://www.bgamer.pt/cdkey.ud121?oid=5956775
click the regista-te
fill out the register stuff (dont need a valid email)
click the green continuar sem preencher button
click the clica aqui
click that button that has CD-Key on it
copy that CD key
go to steam games list and click activate a product on steam
and then paste it in
Some portuguese magazine giving away Dark Messiah on Steem.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Jan 26 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
this is a good one.
get dark messiah for free on steam. follow the below instructions and you will get a free cd key for dark messiah to use on steam. the promotion is through a portugese gaming magazine so it fully legit, feel free to google translate the url if you are still worried. not sure how long this will last so get in quick. if you get an error saying duplicate key try using a different broswer. also I am pretty sure you can put fake info in the registration form since you just need it to go through to get the cd key

tp://www.bgamer.pt/cdkey.ud121?oid=5956775
click the regista-te
fill out the register stuff (dont need a valid email)
click the green continuar sem preencher button
click the clica aqui
click that button that has CD-Key on it
copy that CD key
go to steam games list and click activate a product on steam
and then paste it in
Some portuguese magazine giving away Dark Messiah on Steem.[/b]

and just as I type that the site goes down. hopefully its only temporary. and oops I typoed the address. web address should be this

http://www.bgamer.pt/cdkey.ud121?oid=5956775

ok another update on this. offer is still good but due to the amount of traffic you now have to email them to get a key. I suggest using google translator to register and send them an email asking for a key

I saw this posted up on the steam forums.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...mp;postcount=81
They said that they're having traffic trouble. In order to get your key you must e-mail them ([email protected]) asking for it, and telling your user name.

However, I think you'd better write in Portuguese. (ie use google translator etc)

Latest posts