• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cheap rugby shirts

N

nick_w

Being in the financial situation I am (i.e. student w/o a loan) I was wondering if anyone knew any good sites for cheap rugby shirts. Obviously tried the obvious few (lovell, bourne sports, kitbag) but wondered if their were any diamonds hidden in the dirt as it were.

Any help would be great. Cheers

Just noticed you live in Stoke, which is quite close'ish to Sandbach, which is where the Canterbury sale happens every so often, unfortunately you just missed the last one, (1st March) but its still good to know about them, just sign up for the mailing list here - www.mamstore.co.uk and you will receive details of when the next sale is.

You can buy Good rugby shirts in a very reasonable prices, You just make a search on google for rugby shirts and you will get a lot of links, you will sure get a very good sites and I am sure they will be as per your choice.

You can buy Good rugby shirts in a very reasonable prices, You just make a search on google for rugby shirts and you will get a lot of links, you will sure get a very good sites and I am sure they will be as per your choice.

You're either a rugby shirt fanatic or you're spamming. No more irrelevant or vague posts about shirts please.