• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Check this out...

S

Saint N Sinner

Pretty dumb idea's coming up but thought I might aswell share them...

1) A what am I listening to banner thing abover the avatar? Like in MSN?

2) Enable the personal photo option in profiles?

3) A forum/spot where we can upload things to share with other members?

4) A member of the month award...and the MoTM gets a little star/badge to hang under their avatar? Or next to their name..

S

Saint N Sinner

I meant like pictures, home movies...not illegal stuff Dan...I'm not THAT naughty... :rolleyes:

C

Coco

Well it has a gaming section...

Member of the Month thing is a good idea. Maybe they someone could make an digital trophy for them to display for their month. DC13...

Coco

B

Bullitt

TRFMOTM.png

Owzat?

E

esoj

maybe an arcade thing like some other forums have. could be handy while you wait for people to reply to posts or for when it is a bit quiet.

K

kaftka

I suggested an arcade a while ago, but Dan doesn't want one... I scoffed at the thought, so I can't remember the reason.

S

St Helens RLFC

The Member of the Month idea might not be a bad one. I would also like a "Featured member of the week" where we give a voted member the Spanish Inquisition!

K

kinkon89

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 17 2006, 06:36 PM
The Member of the Month idea might not be a bad one. I would also like a "Featured member of the week" where we give a voted member the Spanish Inquisition!
*leaves thread*

C

Coco

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 17 2006, 08:36 AM
Hmm sounds good. I wonder who should get it first...

Coco

K

kinkon89

how about a section "rugby videos" where compilations of rugby videos and "big hits videos" or "highlights" could be all kept in one section of the thread?...and nothing offtopic.

K

kaftka

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 17 2006, 09:36 PM
...I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!