• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cheltenham racing.

lucky number 7

International
Country Flag
Christmas Island
Club or Nation
Leinster
Anyone else have an interest or is prone to a flutter this week?

I'm backing Hurricane Fly on the morrow , anyone any other good tips?

I put 30quid on hurricane fly cause everyone's tipping him. That's it for the moment. If I get anymore tips I mite put down some more money.

I came out 130 in the green last year betting no more than 10 euro per race Hopefully my ridiculous luck keeps running.

Is Tricky Trickster running at all this year? I made an absolute bundle off him in my 5th year when he came in at 14/1. An animal of an animal.

Celestial Halo was always the one for me...the mad ******* always had me raking it in

Few tips today are Uncle Junior. Back Al ferof too as in that race it a 2 horse race basically and if Sprinter Sacre wins Paddy Power will refund bet. Also in 4:40 Quevega is a possibility

Heard there is a very rare possibility of serious bank on talaan...bet without Hurricane fly and pop a euro each way on him... his odds will be 67/1 but he has won at cheltenham before and has beaten Oscars well who is 4th favorite today.

2 euro stake wins you 80 or that if he comes in the top 4 ...that said he could be an absolute donkey

I warned you ...I'm absolutely raging here ... I intend on making that race back over the rest of the day...

Few tips today are Uncle Junior. Back Al ferof too as in that race it a 2 horse race basically and if Sprinter Sacre wins Paddy Power will refund bet. Also in 4:40 Quevega is a possibility

I'm going Quevega too... Uncle Junior and King balthazar each way in the 4

Big bump.

If Annie hadn't taken a tumble when clear winner I would have been £1000 up on a £1 accumulator.

Had the first 4 winners.

Oh well onto tomorrow.

Mullins is certainly up for it.

Also have a media pass for gold cup day can't wait.

Big bump.

If Annie hadn't taken a tumble when clear winner I would have been £1000 up on a £1 accumulator.

Had the first 4 winners.

Oh well onto tomorrow.

Mullins is certainly up for it.

Also have a media pass for gold cup day can't wait.

Had great double. The Fly @ 10/1 and Our God @ 33/1 - â'¬5 e/w double
Had last winner to Irish Cavalier so all in all good day.

Lost on Annie and well went with McCoy in 1st race. Ruby really had dream 1st day.
Any tips for tomorrow?

Had a few bad bets today.
Had first two winners , then Faugheen and some good each way value in other races. But if Annie had come in I was looking at a nice margin for the day.

That's the name of the game though.

Tomorrow all the races are so close.

Thinking of maybe going with:
Mijhaar EW @33/1 in the 2:40 that race is nearly always impossible to predict.

Although wait to see what they give the ground like on the morning line tomorrow.

I love the Cheltenham's where it is followed by the Irish V England game at twickers the amount of Irish supporters who book going Cheltenham for the week then on to London is ridiculous (can't imagine the cost) Such a great week, (although the drinks amount up)

Ah it's mental , I'd love to get a festival in next year.

I reckon the tumble was a fix. Although the Shadow was in front of the fence could have come into play Ruby is a good enough Jocky to have checked Annies stride and gotten her into it properly.
Heard Paddy Power stood to lose 200 Million on doubles and trebles if she came in.

What a race in the queens mothers HC.

Dodging bullets is some horse.

Also Somersby out of nowhere.

So far the bookies must be loving today.

What a race in the queens mothers HC.

Dodging bullets is some horse.

Also Somersby out of nowhere.

So far the bookies must be loving today.
Aye Dodging Bullets was quality, I got on Mr Mole as I'd heard good things and then when Ruby Picked Dodging Bullets I felt like I'd thrown out my money....Which I had.

Can't see past Vautour in the first but as PP are refunding Second or third place bets on that race I put a few bob on Mullins's other one in the race for a bit of value and because unless he's going to win Ruby won't push the horse to place.
Missed out yesterday on a nice each way with him not finishing strong on Adrianne De mottes but had Don poli which was good.

Latest posts