• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chiefs vs Cats

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

21-16 to the cats....

chiefs are on the same road as the blues....
but the blues are going up hill soon soo...

disgust....

i mean discuss

I predict the Chiefs will get the wooden spoon.
That was the crappest game of Super Rugby I have seen since the 6-5 Queensland win over Natal @ King's Park

As much as this shits me to tears, I agree...

Cheifs are playing shithouse, farrrkkk it all - what can I say? There my team and they are ****. No happy Jan

Will be interesting to see how the go against the likes of the Blues or the Force (prediction there).

How is it possible that in the whole of Gauteng, they can't find anything better than Tiaan Snyman???

It's becoming a bit of a joke now, but the commentators are actually starting to feel sorry for him - probably has a bit to do with the fact that he always looks as if he's about to burst into tears. Whenever he lines up for a kick, they go on ad nauseum about what a prodigous kicker he was at school boy level - just to remind folk that he wasn't always crap.

Dumbo - no offense, but you've got some rough times ahead. Any team that loses to the Cats probably have a wooden spoon shoved up their nought as we speak...

I sadly agree... love the super 12/14 but me thinks it will be a **** year for me... could be worse though - no it couldn't.

And as for that wooden spoon, someone needs to bash it into a certain lose forwards head. Does the loser of this years Super 14 get shafted out of the competition?

I can not give up hope, the Cheifs on paper look OK but they are just not firing... maybe when they get back to NZ things can improve... Sam most probably misses bashing his wife... Mils is most probably worried about who his girlfriend is ripping off behind his back... Lauaki is most probably worried about WHO the hell he's going to bash next (do I punch a family member... do I punch a stranger... must be hard for him)... Stephen Donald is worried about when he's going to get his next ballet lesson (loves the pink tutu that boy), Bates is worried about if his forehead is going to keep growing... Holah is still seeing a shrink about his issues with small brother syndrome... Kelleher is worried if he still looks good in shorts... Sivivatu doesn’t know what day it is or where the doll office is and I bet Gibbes thinks the whole team is a bunch of pussies.

Maybe, just maybe when they get home things will be OK.

The chiefs just aren't very good right now. Luaki makes runs where he's dragging three guys and looking to offload but noone is ever running on to the ball. Mils takes off running back a kick and makes a break but looks around and he is all alone. To be honest Holah is hard done by the refs in the first two games. He gets a penalty where McCaw woud get a holding on call. Almost think they should give mils a run at centre and see if they can't get the ball to the wingers more. I think they will get it right soon, but losing to the cats will hurt their pride.

Common guys, let`s not forget where were Chiefs until two seasons ago. They were the only NZ team with no semifinals played! The Cats on the other half were in the semis and they could have done a lot better if it hadn`t been from that Lauerie Mains - he hated Bloem, all important games were played in JHB! Also, for some reasons, even if we had the better players he always preffered the JHB once !

Originally posted by Dumbo@Feb 20 2006, 09:25 PM
I sadly agree... love the super 12/14 but me thinks it will be a **** year for me... could be worse though - no it couldn't.

And as for that wooden spoon, someone needs to bash it into a certain lose forwards head. Does the loser of this years Super 14 get shafted out of the competition?

I can not give up hope, the Cheifs on paper look OK but they are just not firing... maybe when they get back to NZ things can improve... Sam most probably misses bashing his wife... Mils is most probably worried about who his girlfriend is ripping off behind his back... Lauaki is most probably worried about WHO the hell he's going to bash next (do I punch a family member... do I punch a stranger... must be hard for him)... Stephen Donald is worried about when he's going to get his next ballet lesson (loves the pink tutu that boy), Bates is worried about if his forehead is going to keep growing... Holah is still seeing a shrink about his issues with small brother syndrome... Kelleher is worried if he still looks good in shorts... Sivivatu doesn’t know what day it is or where the doll office is and I bet Gibbes thinks the whole team is a bunch of pussies.

Maybe, just maybe when they get home things will be OK.
Man that was classic...especially the part about Kelleher.

Well if Keilani Lei thinks he looks good in shorts then he should be playing like a man. Unless maybe she is telling him otherwise :(

Good news, cheifs at least have a point - Blues have nothing, do you hear that - NOTHING.

Latest posts