• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chiefs vs Stormers

Intercept King JDV

Bench Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
What a superb victory by the Stormers beating the Chiefs 49 - 15 in their own back yard!

Bekker again was excellent, mind you the whole Stormers team were!

Yes great game. Loved it even though I'm a kiwi. Tri series is going to be awesome this year...

The Stormers were on fire, their no.8 Vermuleun was sensational, likewise Bekker. They could've easily score a couple more tries had they looked in different directions etc. I do think they did get a bit of help from Steve Walsh in some instances, but obviously nothing game breaking. Nanai-Williams is playing well for the Chiefs, we aren't missing Muliaina in play that much...

Yeah that Nanai-Williams dude looks like a great prospect for the Chiefs for the future, he scored a very good try with some excellent finishing!

Unfortunately I missed most of the game, but HOLY CRAP !

Just scanning through the highlights, that had to be one of the best performances the Stormers have ever produced on a rugby pitch.
Very proud of the boys, I did get to see that spectacular try though, has to be try of the season thus far, absolutely amazing.

Cannot wait for Reds vs Stormers next week, going to be a massive game I think.

Quite possibly the most comprehensive victory any SA S14 has had in NZ. Well done Stormers.

Latest posts