• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chiefs vs Stormers

I

Incredible Schalk

Well both of these franchises have had slightly dodgy starts and are side by side in 9th and 10th in the table. So whoever loses this match can probably kiss their play off chances good by. After last weeks matches when the Stormers got the away bonus point win and the Chiefs scraped over the line against the backmarker Cheetahs, i think the Cape Town side has every chance of victory. The Chiefs have Richard Kahui back after injuring himself scoring a try against the Tahs and of course Schalk Burger is back for the Stormers :bana:

Its going to be tight but even in New Zealand im going with the Stormers.

Chiefs: 15 Sosene Anesi, 14 Lelia Masaga, 13 Mils Muliaina ©, 12 Richard Kahui, 11 Sitiveni Sivivatu, 10 Stephen Donald, 9 Brendon Leonard, 8 Liam Messam, 7 Tom Harding, 6 Faifili Levave, 5 Kevin O'Neill, 4 Toby Lynn, 3 Ben May, 2 Tom Willis , 1 Simms Davison.

Replacements: 16 Vern Kamo, 17 Ben Castle, 18 Hayden Hopgood, 19 Sione Lauaki, 20 Tanerau Latimer, 21 David Bason, 22 Callum Bruce.

Stormers: 15 Conrad Jantjes, 14 Tonderai Chavhanga, 13 Gcobani Bobo, 12 Jean De Villiers ©, 11 Sireli Naqelevuki, 10 Peter Grant, 9 Ricky Januarie, 8 Luke Watson, 7 Francois Louw, 6 Schalk Burger, 5 Andries Bekker, 4 Adriaan Fondse, 3 Brian Mujati, 2 Schalk Brits, 1 JD Moller.

Replacements: 16 Deon Fourie, 17 Brok Harris, 18 Ross Skeate, 19 Robbie Diack, 20 Bolla Conradie, 21 Gio Aplon, 22 Dylan Des Fountain.

Edit- damit, can someone please transfer this thread to the Super 14 section?

I'm tipping the Stormers on this one.

The Chavhanga vs Sivivatu battle should be interesting as both wingers haven't really stretch their legs yet

By and far, the Stormers have always been my favourite SA side, ever since the days of Kempson, Fleck & Paulse.

and was even elated that one of my fav 7s player for Fiji was included in the squad - my man Sireli Naqelevuki. Although his feet is still wet in the comp, given more game time and experience...he will be a beauty to watch.

The problem being that the backline is not giving him enough space to operate. By the time he gets the ball, 2 defenders are already in his face.

Give him space and watch him go.

Stormers by 10.

chiefs all the way at home

i'll be watching this game straight after work tonight, can't wait

HAve you gus looked at the Chiefs backline? Stormers to get smoked!
[/b]

Yup its been the same for the last 4 games and they have been extremely average.

<div class='quotemain'>
HAve you gus looked at the Chiefs backline? Stormers to get smoked!
[/b]

Yup its been the same for the last 4 games and they have been extremely average. [/b][/quote]

You got that right mate. Even before the competition started, I thought the Chiefs' backline would be the most lethal out of all 14 teams. But they havn't showed anything I've been expecting yet.

You got that right mate. Even before the competition started, I thought the Chiefs' backline would be the most lethal out of all 14 teams. But they havn't showed anything I've been expecting yet.
[/b]
They are over-rated every year, like last season they were expected to blow everyone out of the water...but like last year I suspect they will eventually get thier act together....could be this week ;)

After 25 minutes the Stormers are smoking 15-6 ahead with tries from Chavanga and Grant.

I hate the Stormers so much. When you tip for them, they lose. When you tip against them, the win! In my case anyway.

25-13 to the Stormers at half time. 3 tries to 1, De Villiers almost got the bonus point score already. The only blip a gift try to the Chiefs who are again poor :lol:

35-26 to the Stormers with 20 minutes left, theres been alot of penalties :ranting:

THAT f***ED UP **** REF DESERVES TO BE BUTCHERED!!!! HE CANT REF FOR RUCKING ****!!! I FEEL LIKE SLAUGHTERING HIS WHOLE FAMILY, I JUST LOVED IT HOW HE DIDNT CALL ANY OF THE STORMERS INFRACTIONS! HE SHOULD BE EXECUTED FOR BEING A f***ING ASSWIPE c***!

Fulltime. Back to back away bonus point victories for the Stormers, YUSSSSSS!!

YEAH, MAYBE YOUR NEXT GAME WILL HAVE A MOLE AS THE REF AND THEN YOU GUYS CAN WIN THAT TOO!!!

THAT f***ED UP **** REF DESERVES TO BE BUTCHERED!!!! HE CANT REF FOR RUCKING ****!!! I FEEL LIKE SLAUGHTERING HIS WHOLE FAMILY, I JUST LOVED IT HOW HE DIDNT CALL ANY OF THE STORMERS INFRACTIONS! HE SHOULD BE EXECUTED FOR BEING A f***ING ASSWIPE c***! [/b]

Youmad.jpg

youmad.jpg

Latest posts