• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Children's Characters That Should Come out of the Closet

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure many are not true, but there still funny as hell xD

I dead set reckon Madeline's teacher Miss Clavel was a raging homosexual (nothing wrong with that of course).

I dead set reckon Madeline's teacher Miss Clavel was a raging homosexual (nothing wrong with that of course).
[/b]
Yeah, but the french are like that

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Yeah, but the french are like that [/b][/quote]
I suppose that would make BaBar a suspect as well :D

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Yeah, but the french are like that [/b][/quote]
I suppose that would make BaBar a suspect as well :D
[/b][/quote]
Ahh, yeah mate, I didn't watch the cartoon, seemed kinda girly to me :D

But Babar was a bit too young to come out of any closet, wasn't he? Or did I just happen to see the episodes where Babar was still a kid? I remember an older Babar, but I always thought that was his dad.

Now I'm utterly confused :(

this was a funny read i really enjoyed it.

good find lol.

now, is this a site you frequent? or did you just happen to be searching for anything in particular?

this was a funny read i really enjoyed it.

good find lol.

now, is this a site you frequent? or did you just happen to be searching for anything in particular? [/b]
\

I got it sent to me in an email actually. It was so well written and thought out, I thought it was worth posting.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("brodizzle")</div>
Yeah, but the french are like that[/b]

So what does that mean for Asterix?

Not sure, the bard certainly was gay as a picnic-basket.
But then again, I do think the writers intended him like that ^o)

Does it count if you're just living on what is now french territory?

Latest posts