• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chile vs Switzerland

Duckdee

First XV
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Leicester
This game's hilarious. 0-0, but 4 yellows and a red. 3 of the yellows were for nothing much, and it was a straight red to Switzerland for some elbowing.

Chile are playing at 100mph, but not always to great effect.

Last edited:
1-0 Chile.

5 more yellows, including one for a dive in the box. Some Rivaldo-esque aacting from a Swiss defender got a Chilean(sp?) booked. A rather pointless drop-ball for two balls on the pitch, when just redoing the throw would've been better. Chile spent the whole 90 running around like headless chickens in the general direction of the goal.

All in all, the most entertaining game of football I've ever seen.

It's a shame I couldn't see it, Chilli ended with 6 yellow cards, Switzerland has 'only' three yellow, and one red. Must've been hilarious :p

It was hysterical, yeah, I was laughing at how bad that ref is. Not that I'd be doing that if I was Swiss.

That ref took the proverbial. How fussy can you be, still, made the game fun to watch

Referee in the Spain-Honduras did the exact opposite, didn't see hands (not sure about the terminology in English) by Honduras and at least one penalty for Spain. Honduras were hilarious though, asking the ref to pull a card for Spain, lucky they didn't get any at that occasion, and arguing every call the poor man made.

I really liked that match, near the end the game lost it's pace, but Spain played well, it's a pity they only got two goals, had loads more chances. The missed penalty was just stupid; And I hope Villa doesn't get penalized for slapping the Honduras player in the face. Which none of the referees caught either ^o)

Latest posts