Ciao from a rapper who lives in Marseille and loves Rugby

ZatarraIlPirata

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Italy
Hi everyone,

I'm an italian rapper who lives in France, I love Rugby and I'll come in England (Bath) at the end of the month, I looked for a match or training to see 1st december or 2nd december, I saw that Bath play saturday 3rd december, Bristol too, I'll find a solution (thanks for any advise!).

I hope to learn much more about rugby and the championship all over the world, at the moment I follow only french (Top 14) and italian (Eccellenza Super 10) championship.

See you soon and thanks for "welcome" in advance, my english is not so perfect sorry...

Zat

No need to apologize already, not everyone needs to be flawless in English. As long as people understand what you mean, it will be fine. It's nice to have some new Italian blood running through TRF's vains now. With 2 Italian teams in the Pro12, you might want to focus on that competition as well.

Hi Ezequiel, you know the last italian bullshit?!?

The FIR (Federation Italian Rugby) contributes up to 60 per cent of the salary of every player at Aironi and Treviso who is part of the national set-up, as well as those of much of the coaching staff...But the FIR have accused Treviso of looking after their own interests and ignoring their needs by hiring foreigners...and if no resolution is found, the FIR could end its financial backing and instead create a rival franchise which would then take Treviso's place in the Celtic League...we are so united we italians...:D

Welcome!

Well, It must have been frustratin for the FIR to see that they had no fly-halves that were starting in their Celtic league teams... I'm sure that if they're giving money, they'd like to have a say in whay the teams do... (probably that's a very french way of thinking, though, I'll give you that).

Oui mon cousin, c'est juste comme ça! It's just like this, it's unbelievable to see one thing like this about rugby...you know the "Italian Way" famous in politic, football, music, lifestyle now it's also in rugby...and one more, Mister Benetton (one of the most rich of the world) has decided that form the season 2012-2013 he will leave basketball and volleyball and he will keep only rugby franchise, it's stupid to ask why...

Latest posts