• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Clermont v Llanelli

Are you calling sides like Munster, Llanelli and Leicester "lesser"? Or have I misinterpreted what you said? Losing away from home against brilliant teams isn't a bad thing, and I'd bet on all three of those "lesser" teams to win at their home ground.

yes all of those teams are terrible stupid lesser teams clogging up what should be a great competition

Are you calling sides like Munster, Llanelli and Leicester "lesser"? Or have I misinterpreted what you said? Losing away from home against brilliant teams isn't a bad thing, and I'd bet on all three of those "lesser" teams to win at their home ground.
[/b]

Simple misinterpretation, I said the lesser teams, of which there are plenty in this competition, but I'd still fancy at least one of Wasps, Clermont or Leinster to pick up the win in the return match.

Eeeek! That was worrying from Clermont.

Munster will front up, but we've got to tighten the midfield defence.

I suppose I should clarify what I mean by a lesser team, the most obvious example that comes to mind is Ulster, I think they won 16/18 games at Ravenhill in the HEC turning over numerous quality sides yet incapable of getting any decent sort of win on the road and being able to make that step to the next level of this competition.

Well, I know what you mean now. Ravenhill is no longer a fortress, in fact, sides enjoy playing there now :S

Latest posts