• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Clermont v Sale

I missed the game due to some charity thing. Out of curiosity, who was man of the match?

Anyone know when they'll be showing highlights? Or have they shown highlights already? During when exactly? I recorded all the live games on Sky+ but highlights of that match is all I wanna see; maybe they went over it after the Leinster game? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 11 2008, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anyone know when they'll be showing highlights? Or have they shown highlights already? During when exactly? I recorded all the live games on Sky+ but highlights of that match is all I wanna see; maybe they went over it after the Leinster game? :D[/b]

Not sure but they normally do a highlights round up on Sunday evening with the HEC games.

Cheers, I'll make sure to Sky+ it. :D Can't believe it. Sure I said we would win - I was optimistic - but Jesus ****ing Christ! :lol:

Also, Peel's snipe for the first try was reminiscent of his form of old. Shame he went off early in the second off as his time at Sale seems to have improved him as a player...
Also, I can't see Clermont competing in this competition now. They'll most likely think, "F*** it, we'll go for the T14", as they did last year. Though a cock-up by Munster or Sale could easily see them back in in the mix, I see them sending second strings from now on which will hardly threaten. Next week's match should be a cracker! :D

Didn't see the match. WTF was up with Clermont?

I like Sale's set up, but didn't expect this at all.

Was the beardy one playing?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 11 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Oct 11 2008, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was thinking the same. Sir.Speedy must be doing cartwheels.[/b]
:bana:
[/b][/quote]
I fancy Munster to beat them even though they put in a great performance.Now that clermont have lost will they throw in the towel.If they do we might get sale and munster out of group 1

Munster played badly on Friday night but they'll still be a force, Clermont wont lose at home again thast for sure after the drubbing we seem to have given them. Can't way to watch the HEC special on Sky tomorrow.

Lamont totally OWNED that young Fijian star, Nalaga B)

What a win from Sale, i only saw the highlights but it was really superb to watch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incredible Schalk @ Oct 13 2008, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What a win from Sale, i only saw the highlights but it was really superb to watch.[/b]
See? I'm not totally bonkers when I stress how badly he needs to be in the Lions team. <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 13 2008, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incredible Schalk @ Oct 13 2008, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a win from Sale, i only saw the highlights but it was really superb to watch.[/b]
See? I'm not totally bonkers when I stress how badly he needs to be in the Lions team. <_<
[/b][/quote]

Your not the only one, i am a big fan of both Sean and Rory. Offer a more physical approach in attack, but have a fair bit of pace unlikes other bruisers like Vainikolo,Tindall,Noon etc..

Latest posts