• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Closed thread in EA Rugby Section

F

Fa'atau82

To whom it may concern..

May i ask why my topic has been closed for the 08-09 kits thread? I can't add any more images/download links to the thread, so what a waste of time that was.. can it be reversed?

I'm angry about this.. it was pinned without request (thanks for that), and i just put a polite message on the main post so i wouldn't get replies and everyone understood why and now it's been closed.

Who has done it and why? I don't understand why. Have i violated TRF conduct? If it's been done for a reason please tell me why. I'm not a moderator so i can't do anything. It was a waste of my time to try and do this if someone comes along and closes it.

I am not happy and can someone please rectify this?

I'll look into this, unaware of anything at this point. Back to you soon.

Nothing seems to wrong at my end, Fa'atau. I'm presuming you can't go into edit and add anything more? With the new forum, maybe there is a limit to how many links can be attached to one post? I'm unsure, getofmeland and Prestwick are going to have to field this one. I'll ask.

It appears that i have the ability to re-open the topic, so i have. I have not been told i am a moderator, and i definitely have not closed this myself. I am sorry for my rant, but i hope you can appreciate why i was angry, as far as i know only moderators have the power to close a thread. I would imagine it is the hit count (150 and still going with the downloads!) and no replies. I just wanted a spam-free thread.

FAO Saint Helens RLFC.. i apologise for my message i sent you about this, i was just angry why it had been closed. It might be a bug, but not a bug i have ever heard of.

Thanks for the quick reply Craig.

I'm unaware about this and quite surprised. I'm sure that it wasn't deliberately closed.

I'll find out about whats gone wrong and get back to you on this thread.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 2 2008, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It appears that i have the ability to re-open the topic, so i have. I have not been told i am a moderator, and i definitely have not closed this myself. I am sorry for my rant, but i hope you can appreciate why i was angry, as far as i know only moderators have the power to close a thread. I would imagine it is the hit count (150 and still going with the downloads!) and no replies. I just wanted a spam-free thread.

FAO Saint Helens RLFC.. i apologise for my message i sent you about this, i was just angry why it had been closed. It might be a bug, but not a bug i have ever heard of.

Thanks for the quick reply Craig.[/b]

Your allowed to be a little temperamental, your an artist! ;)

I have no idea about anything you aere going on about Faatau lol!

You just continue doing your Rugby programming and I will continue playing the Rugby game and maybe one day we will meet in the middle...well.....maybe not.

Don't forget to let your lady know that Manu Samoa is playing the AB's tomorrow...well AB's won;t be playing...they will be training.

As someone said to Keith Quin in 1992 the morning of the first test between the countries "I beeleeve....Manu Samoa is a going to be win". When asked why the reply was "Beecorzzz I knoooow!"

What's most likely happened is when I pinned the topic, I accidentally selected 'Pin and close'.

Apologies for any problems this caused.

Mite, i don't think it was you. I was posting stuff all day yesterday and late in the evening it was closed.. so i'm sure it wasn't you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I have no idea about anything you aere going on about Faatau lol!

You just continue doing your Rugby programming and I will continue playing the Rugby game and maybe one day we will meet in the middle...well.....maybe not.

Don't forget to let your lady know that Manu Samoa is playing the AB's tomorrow...well AB's won;t be playing...they will be training.

As someone said to Keith Quin in 1992 the morning of the first test between the countries "I beeleeve....Manu Samoa is a going to be win". When asked why the reply was "Beecorzzz I knoooow[/b]

I know Manu is playing AB's 2moro ty for the reminder.. looking forward to it as it has a lot of local players i saw on my trip to Apia in May and it will be interesting to see how they fare. Yeh, sure they won't win but it's all about the learning curve.. this is the first test between the AB's and Samoa for 7 years and this will be a great honour for the PNC guys to play against the AB's. More tests in future please NZRU!

I want to get to know you on TRF, you seem like a good guy but i'm not sure if i offend you by acting 'samoan'. I assure you it is because i love the culture and the rugby.. i am a not a 'token' islander by any means. I spent 2 weeks living in a village, and that was tough and made loads of friends in samoa. Be my friend gayguy, you'll find i am a decent guy and not just a wannabe islander.

Latest posts