• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cohen returns to Northampton...

TBF I wouldn't complain if he came back (at reduced pay) even if just to cover the World cup. Anything to stop Greig Tonks getting more game time.

"I've got another couple of years left in me so I'll try to get a club in the Premiership.

"If not, I'll retire. So we'll just have to see what happens.
So is he completely ruling out the idea of maybe playing for a French/Irish/Welsh ect team?

Havent seen him play in a long time.. but he was always a huge threat with ball in hand and brilliant defender

Sale can **** right off
This has really annoyed me
They signed Tony "I'm f**king useless" Buckley and sacked off the only player who seems to give a crap about the club
He may be Northampton through-and-through but he's given more on the pitch than any other player this season, looked more like a captain than Gaskell/Briggs/Macleod/Whoever else it's been given to this season, constantly rallying the players, trying to get things moving
Then they just **** him off

I imagine someone will sign him, whether it be a Premiership or a RFU Championship club (presuming that he wants to play rugby, rather than just in the Aviva)

Steve Diamond for you. Good talent scout (Buckley excluded), **** of a Manager.

Sale can **** right off
This has really annoyed me
They signed Tony "I'm f**king useless" Buckley and sacked off the only player who seems to give a crap about the club
He may be Northampton through-and-through but he's given more on the pitch than any other player this season, looked more like a captain than Gaskell/Briggs/Macleod/Whoever else it's been given to this season, constantly rallying the players, trying to get things moving
Then they just **** him off

I imagine someone will sign him, whether it be a Premiership or a RFU Championship club (presuming that he wants to play rugby, rather than just in the Aviva)

OT
Harsh on Buckley. Earned Munster a penalty try in Italy last week.

Buckley is surplus to requirements before he even gets here,
We've already got Henry Thomas and Jack Forster playing at 3
I suppose with Eifion and Wihongi moving on we need a backup to them, but to sign a useless lump of fat at the expense of Cohen is ridiculous

cohen has been playing realy well this season for sale. ps olly let 2003 go !

A scrum with Bryan Young got two strikes against the head in Aironi's 22. Awful ain't the word.

Latest posts