• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Collins ends New Zealand career

Collins will rake in a shite load up North and good for him, he certainly deserves it, although you can bet it's the last thing on his mind. [/b]

The only NH team that truly has his heart is Barnstaple (2nd XV) :lol:

very sad hes leaving was a great player. i think he will get a bit money overseas then move back to samoa.

well check out the article from keith quinn. he thinks jerry's neck injury last year has caused his form to drop which i'd say is a pretty good theory, i injured my eye and had to have an operation on it about two months ago and i don't think i'll be the same player ever again or maybe for a few more weeks, months or even seasons!

<div class='quotemain'>
Graham Henry ended Collins career. He better take us to the promise land to make up for this.
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I'm pretty disappointed by Henry though - he could have said he would have made it and given Jerry a good send off, but he had to be a complete prick about it. Mike Catts article is very interesting on it aswell - its on rugbyheaven.co.nz

I told you! Barnstaple 2nd XV!!

I'm pretty disappointed by Henry though - he could have said he would have made it and given Jerry a good send off, but he had to be a complete prick about it. Mike Catts article is very interesting on it aswell - its on rugbyheaven.co.nz [/b]

Will Carling is more scathing, albeit very respectful to the place in the Rugby Universe order of things that the All Blacks sit on, to the way Graham Henry has treated Collins. Then again, Sir Clive was never very polite either...

What Henry has clearly not learnt is any manners. The comment that Jerry Collins would not have made the All Blacks is shocking, that Collins showed the uncommon decency of formally ending his NZRU contract before opening formal negotiations with another party indicates that Jerry is a class act. Graham Henry's conduct is nowhere near the same level.

Collins played amazing rugby for Henry and I think that's a very poor way of saying thank you to a true rugby hero.[/b]

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Graham Henry ended Collins career. He better take us to the promise land to make up for this.
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I'm pretty disappointed by Henry though - he could have said he would have made it and given Jerry a good send off, but he had to be a complete prick about it. Mike Catts article is very interesting on it aswell - its on rugbyheaven.co.nz
[/b][/quote]

Will Carlings you mean? Here's the link courtesy of www.rugbyheaven.co.nz;

http://www.rugbyheaven.co.nz/4564822a22459.html

100% agree with him, Henry is a chump.

Latest posts