• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC4

Hello
for more reality playing World cup in Japan Stadium (syfs_signage )
syfs_signage

Attachments

• t_electronic_d.png
    t_electronic_d.png
    308.6 KB · Views: 43
  • t_large_wedge_signage_d.png
    t_large_wedge_signage_d.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 44
  • t_syfs_advertising_d.png
    t_syfs_advertising_d.png
    320.6 KB · Views: 42
and advertising for the same stadium

Attachments

• t_syfs_gen_advertising_01_d.png
    t_syfs_gen_advertising_01_d.png
    320.6 KB · Views: 17
The offb and offa ref kits above should do the trick
Thanks alot my man :)
Also something I've been looking into
Any idea on updated Premiership kits? Anyone who gets Bristol bears kits looked at would be an absolute hero as I'm waiting on them to start a new series on my channel. I understand it's probably not high on the list as they already have the older kits on there.

Here it is team - The complete set of special teams (you should already have the Barbarians). The most important file that everyone NEEDS to get it the "clothes-fix" file (this addresses the issue of custom teams not being able to use the correct file. Without this, you won't be able to use any of these custom teams and many more teams to come in the future).
trf-post-template.jpg
trf-post-template.jpg
Download:
- The almighty "clothes-fix" (THE MOST IMPORTANT FILE that you NEED for these kits and kits into the future to work)
- British and Irish Lions (collar 03 and strip number = 225)
- Maori All Blacks (in case you missed it) (collar 08 and strip number = 154)
- Steinlager North (collar 08 and strip number = 154)
- Steinlager South (collar 08 and strip number = 153)
- World XV (collar 00 and strip number = 247)

Last edited:
So does this give us the ability to replace any custom kit or just certain ones?

So does this give us the ability to replace any custom kit or just certain ones?
Any from custom teams 1 - 108 (home and away so 216 available slots now) I think we may need to draw up a plan of who wants to take what numbers so we're not crossing over. What do you think?

Any from custom teams 1 - 108 (home and away so 216 available slots now) I think we may need to draw up a plan of who wants to take what numbers so we're not crossing over. What do you think?
I agree. Just need 24 slots for the MLR. Maybe we can amend the kit tracker?

Also not getting the green numbers as shown in your video.
Amazing job @colossss , really!
Please, can you make available an updated custom0.db file? It'd be appreciated so much because many like me are not quite able with hex, changing collars and jersey numbers etc.
Thank you very much Master! :)

Also not getting the green numbers as shown in your video.
Hi guys, using frans database editor tool you'll need to change the collar id and strip number to the ones listed in the post. I will upload my custom0.db file later today but for those who wish to keep using their own db I would suggest familiarising yourself with frans editor.

Hello Colossss
Could you make a diagram to know in which column we change the decimal. Like the necklace you made a few pages ago.
Sorry for my laborious English. Thank you again for all this colossal work.

Latest posts