• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC4

You can find @Frans.Hendrik Editor here (simply open your custom0.db file > Kits Editor > find the team you wish to edit > change "Collar" and "StripNumber" to the ones listed above > press the "save changes" button > press the "write changes" button when finished).

Alternatively, here is my current custom0.db file (backup your own first to prevent wiping your own team/player changes (if you've made any)).

1617134749654.png

Heads Up, Chile and Russia Rugby have new logos. Also an united Great Britain team is going to compete in the sevens series and Olympics this year. Could you add in their logo?

Attachments

• chile.png
    chile.png
    26 KB · Views: 17
  • Rugby Russia.png
    Rugby Russia.png
    347.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 250px-Team-gb-logo.svg.png
    250px-Team-gb-logo.svg.png
    25 KB · Views: 21
Heads Up, Chile and Russia Rugby have new logos. Also an united Great Britain team is going to compete in the sevens series and Olympics this year. Could you add in their logo?
That's the old team GB logo I believe. New one is on their Insta. May change again for the Olympics

I have a question,

I've reached the limit of downloaded players to the FunHub, does anyone know how to eliminate the players I no longer need without going one by one?

Thanks

I have a question,

I've reached the limit of downloaded players to the FunHub, does anyone know how to eliminate the players I no longer need without going one by one?

Thanks
I think that's your only option tbh. How many is the limit?

I have a question,

Thanks
Yeah man, it's a real struggle not to be able to erase easily the players which are in double or triple. Would be cool if we could erase them directly from Franz's database editor.

I've downloaded all the six nations teams, the top 14, some that exist in pro d2 and the celtic "elite 14" league and this weekend, i've started to eradicate them bit by bit in order to only have the same player in the club and in the country and have a proper and cleaner database.

I've gone through the letters A through L, it was drastically long.. maybe i'll upload my database later on once finished if some are interested !

I think the trick is to download "players" opposed to whole "teams" via fanhub. And if so, make sure to "link" those players with current players in the db as they will directly take the replaced players ID. It's always been the case to stay away from fanhub if you can, but if you need to, just get players individually and make sure you can link it with another that already exists.

Yeah man, it's a real struggle not to be able to erase easily the players which are in double or triple. Would be cool if we could erase them directly from Franz's database editor.

I've downloaded all the six nations teams, the top 14, some that exist in pro d2 and the celtic "elite 14" league and this weekend, i've started to eradicate them bit by bit in order to only have the same player in the club and in the country and have a proper and cleaner database.

I've gone through the letters A through L, it was drastically long.. maybe i'll upload my database later on once finished if some are interested !

It would be wonderful because as you say you waste a lot of time eliminating them!

I had updated the Pro D2 league and I'm afraid any decision I made would lead me to lose those modifications

Hi guys,

If you have time, can you made the european kits to Exeter, Gloucester & La Rochelle.

Gloucester.jpgLa Rochelle.jpgExeter.png

Regards

View attachment 10501
The start of the Japan Top League:
- Suntory Sungoliath H&A (home collar=08 | home strip number=153, away collar=00 | away strip number=153)
- Kobelco Steelers H (home collar=08 | home strip number=154)
- NTT DoCoMo Red Hurricanes H&A (home collar=08 | home strip number=1228, away collar=08 | away strip number=1227)
Hey buddy,

I'm having trouble finding these teams in game. I've added the paks and i've adjusted the collar, strip numbers as you've mentioned here using the editor. When i go in game they do not appear. Is there something im missing here?

Hey buddy,

I'm having trouble finding these teams in game. I've added the paks and i've adjusted the collar, strip numbers as you've mentioned here using the editor. When i go in game they do not appear. Is there something im missing here?
You will probably need to create the teams first if they're not already on your database

You will probably need to create the teams first if they're not already on your database
I've downloaded Suntory from the fanhub so they are now in my created teams and i can use them in games but not showing the kits etc. Do i need to link it some how? Sorry for all the stupid questions.

Coloss can you add in these SLAR team kits for RC4? I already designated their places in the tracker.

Attachments

• Cafeteros away.png
    Cafeteros away.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • Cafeteros home.png
    Cafeteros home.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • Cafeteros S away.png
    Cafeteros S away.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Peñarol away.png
    Peñarol away.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • Peñarol home.png
    Peñarol home.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • Peñarol S away.png
    Peñarol S away.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Peñarol S home.png
    Peñarol S home.png
    261.2 KB · Views: 14
I'll add the numbers and the last kits later.

Attachments

• Cobras brasil xv away.png
    Cobras brasil xv away.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • Cobras brasil xv home.png
    Cobras brasil xv home.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • Cobras brasil xv S away.png
    Cobras brasil xv S away.png
    274.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Cobras brasil xv S home.png
    Cobras brasil xv S home.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Olimpia Lions away.png
    Olimpia Lions away.png
    690.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Olimpia Lions home.png
    Olimpia Lions home.png
    956.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Olimpia Lions S.png
    Olimpia Lions S.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 19
Hey guys, sorry I've been a bit busy recently and am not sure when I'll be back full swing with this stuff so don't hold your breath! I know there are a lot of modders on here / people interested in learning / helping out, so make sure to check the relevant threads. Thanks

Hey guys I'm back!
Colossss I'm glad to see you are still here bro.I still remember how you helped me to create South-African players for RC3 :)
So I want to start modding again,but I can't extract the PAK files of RC4.

Hey guys I'm back!
Colossss I'm glad to see you are still here bro.I still remember how you helped me to create South-African players for RC3 :)
So I want to start modding again,but I can't extract the PAK files of RC4.
Hey @Ruaan ! Great to see you back and look forward to what you're going to get done here

Latest posts