• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Commentary with swearing

rugbywriter

Academy Player
I think it would be so cool if there was an additional commentary option that had swearing. It would be so funny to hear the commentators say "what a f*#k up" when some one makes a stuff up. Obviously you should be able to have the option to put a parental code on in order to acess it. I know many will think this is a stupid idea but I just think it'll be alot of fun and a nice change for us South Africans who are tired of hearing Hugh "Stater-of-the-obvious" Bladen and Joel "I'm gay" Stransky.

Murray Mexted anyone?

I don't think its needed to be honest. Won't be the image for the game.

Last edited:
Horrible idea, just terrible.
It would be a really bad look for the sport of Rugby.

Like this?:

Might be funny in small doses but it begins to grate after a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just listen to the RugbyRound Table Alternative commentary - that'll give you the dose of swearing you are after.

The Rugbyround table has some really good and funny commentating, but just requesting swearing in commentating seems a little childish...

"And f*cking Fourie the C*nt du Preez f*cking passes the f*cking ball to f*cking Bryan 'the speedy f*cker' Habana"...

As apposed to the quality of Bladen...

The Rugbyround table has some really good and funny commentating, but just requesting swearing in commentating seems a little childish...

"And f*cking Fourie the C*nt du Preez f*cking passes the f*cking ball to f*cking Bryan 'the speedy f*cker' Habana"...

As apposed to the quality of Bladen...

Obviously it would be lame if they swore every second word. And Bladen is deffinitely not quality. I don't know where you people get that perception from. He makes much more mistakes then the funny Aussies. And what's this roundtable thing?

I think it would be so cool if there was an additional commentary option that had swearing. It would be so funny to hear the commentators say "what a f*#k up" when some one makes a stuff up. Obviously you should be able to have the option to put a parental code on in order to acess it. I know many will think this is a stupid idea but I just think it'll be alot of fun and a nice change for us South Africans who are tired of hearing Hugh "Stater-of-the-obvious" Bladen and Joel "I'm gay" Stransky.

Terrible idea. What would work is more humour.

Latest posts