• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Commentators thread...

Which is your favourite commentary team?

• Total voters

dan-the-man

Academy Player
Which of the following is your favourite team of commentary? The SA, OZ or NZ? I absolutely love the Ozzies, Clarkey and Mart-o are legends! So entertaining! I watch the SA games on mute. Better then watching the boring SA commentators that don't pronounce names properly and use the word "physical" every 10 seconds.

While Eddie Butler would be my very favourite commentator, I do love the Austrailian commentators as well as they are so, so biased but don't even try and pretend their not. (As Jiffy does) As said, the game becomes so much more tertaining. The South African commentators sound like the priest with the incredibly boring voice from Father Ted.

i like phil kearns and greg martin (aus), they are hilarious although i regularly disagree with what kafer says. i think hugh bladen from SA should consider retiring. i know he has commentated on 4 856 229 510 games but he gets every second guys name wrong so think hes gettin a bit old. absolutely hate brosnihans voice!

I can't listen to the SA ones they bore me and the Aussies are just plain funny.

Latest posts