Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Aq_eRdUCAAA-ZJz.jpg

It's been creeping into the game recently. I hope something is done.

Technically there's nothing wrong with it (Borthwicks binding is debatable in the above pic), but it's horrible, slows down the game and is negative to the point of tedium.

Since they cracked down on rucking properly, then blocking this year, this has cropped up as a way to give the SH more time for a box kick. Sarries use it all the time and Tigers quite a bit. No doubt, everyone will be doing it next week...

Look at the Newcastle player with the scrum cap, looks like someone finds it amusing:lol:

I want them to put 14 players in one, and trail it all the back to their tryline, just for laughs.

...Either that or he's gasping for air/making a call...?

That is ridiculous. But technically not illegal. Expect England to utilise it fairly soon

One of the new ELV's that will probably be in next season is: The ball must be used within 5 seconds of it being available --> Free kick.

It seems Mark McCall has been watching the Human Centipede.

Ha, true! Needless to say I think it looks pretty ridiculous. I mean if we've been using the same ruck for centuries, why change it now?

Lee Dickson is still in Twickenham stalling before box kicking to end the first half of the Wales game.

Even though it isn't illegal Nigel Owens seems to think it is for some reason. In the games i've seen him reff teams who use that tactic he always blows them up or makes a fuss about it

Any chance of reposting that pic???? not showing up now!

Aq_eRdUCAAA-ZJz.jpg

It's been creeping into the game recently. I hope something is done.

Technically there's nothing wrong with it (Borthwicks binding is debatable in the above pic), but it's horrible, slows down the game and is negative to the point of tedium.
What is the problem with that? You know a kick is coming next. All they do is creating some time to get a kick away because Mcloiter do not get penalized these days.

Latest posts