• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Congratulations to ASM

Brushie

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
As per the ***le, I'm really chuffed that ASM got over the line this time. Very well run club with a lot of fantastic talent coming through. At the risk of borrowing/paraphrasing a quote from elsewhere, something special is happening at ASM & I foresee a period of dominance approaching given how young many of the Sunday's winning squad were.

Bravo to Clermont. They deserve it. Even as a Toulousain I have to admit they have been dominant for the last 2 seasons and badly needed to win le Bouclier. You could see how much much it meant to them yesterday.

Clermont have shaken off their bottlers tag in style this season.

Morgan Parra was everywhere yesterday. He's been their best player all season. I have not seen another SH in Europe going into rucks and winning them like he did yesterday against much bigger guys.

Penaud is a talented kid and clearly inherited his father's flair. Iturria and Cancoriet played like they've always been there.

Congrats to them, very well deserved. Who would have believed after all this choking that they're capable of that?

And 40 000 auvergnat met their team back home - that's more fans in a day than Racing have seen in one season :D

Latest posts