• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Connacht 19 - Leinster 18

S

shazbooger

Nice one Connacht. I only saw the first 30 mins or so but they made Leinster look .... well poor. Really committed all over the pich, and Leinster never looked like matching it.

A great result for Connacht (given the start they have had to the season) and a nice timely boost for Leinsters morale a week before the HEC begins.

well after this i gotta say keatley is the man. excellent display from connacht especially down to 14 for the last half hour. horribly disappointed we had so many chances to win it but couldnt break the connacht line...waaa

Keatly was pretty good. Sexton should have slotted the drop kick.

Connacht scored a great try, and the way they kept the ball in the last five minutes was very good. I loved it when they tried to play their way out of the 22 and gifted six points in the last 15 mins. Hectic idiots, but Leinster couldn't deliver the punishment.

Sportsground would have been a good place tonight - looks like they even emptied the pubs for the second half!

I was hoping Leinster would get a kick in the arse before the Edinburgh game but thought that would come in the shape of the Munster match not this one, having not seen it I can't comment on specifics but despite the absence of players, on both sides too, it is more than a little disconcerting.

Leo Cullen - what a prick! throws an elbow at little Keatley then hides behind his teammates! If he was cited for that (I know it won't happen as it was an inter pro) he would get a few weeks at least.

Wow, that's a helluva result.
I guess we just need a team to put one over Munster and i'll be happy. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 8 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I guess we just need a team to put one over Munster and i'll be happy. :D[/b]
New Zealand are playing an understrength Munster team coming up to the Autumn internationals. That count? ;)

As for Cullen. I'll do an Arsesn Wenger on it and say I didnt see the incident.

Latest posts