• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Connacht v Dragons


An Tarbh

There's doubts as to whether this game will go ahead given the Leinster match was called off at the weekend.

The Connacht branch have had the pitch covered and are using heaters to try and thaw it out. Apparently they've been in contact with Saints who have had similar problems with their pitch. A decision is likely to be made on Thursday before the Dragons are due to fly over.


This is a nationwide problem right now.
Unless you have the provelage of playing in one of the 3 good stadiums in Wales (which only one team has (scarlets)) then 9 times out of 10 your games are being called off right now.
We're all getting **** loads of snow, too much to move, and if there isn't snow then the ground is like concrete.

Latest posts