• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Connacht v Munster

A

An Tarbh

Michael Bradley has made several changes to his side for the visit of Munster, Andy Dunne, Brett Wilkinson and David Gannon come into the side which sees a number of positional changes as well.

Munster are waiting on the fitness of Denis Leamy and Rua Tipoki before finalising their side ahead of tonight's game. Kidney has also kept back key players ahead of next week's quarter final at Kingsholm.

These games are usually a lot closer than expected so I imagine Munster should take it by 2 scores.

Connacht: G Duffy; M Mostyn, M Deane, K Matthews, D Riordan; A Dunne C O'Loughlin; B Wilkinson, A Flavin, R Morris; D Gannon, A Farley©; J Muldoon, J O'Connor, C Rigney.

Replacements: J Fogarty, B McGovern, A Browne, L Casserly, C McPhillips, T Nathan, D Yapp.

Munster: D Hurley; D Howlett, L Mafi, AN Other, I Dowling; P Warwick, P Stringer; T Buckley, J Flannery, J Hayes; D O'Callaghan, M O'Driscoll; A Quinlan, D Wallace, A Foley©.

Replacements: F Sheahan, M Horan, P O'Connell, D Ryan/D Leamy, T O'leary, R O'Gara, K Lewis/R Tipoki.

Stringer was worse than TO'L again this week. He was too hesitant about passing the ball and kicked too much. Lineout was poor but happy with the win and Dougie Howlett probably never scored an easier try than that before.

Didn't catch the game. A guy who was there told me the weather was worse than against Leinster two weeks ago.

Latest posts