16 Adrian Flavin
17 Brett Wilkinson
18 Bernie Upton
19 Andrew Browne
20 Johnny O'Connor
21 Kieran Campbell
22 Ian Keatley

Last edited:
a middle team got a few of the staters in there, how's sexton injury going?

Really don't expect much to be travelling by boat to Glasgow, I know Heaslip, Cullen and Fogarty are on bench but they've played enough and don't need game in Leinster.

Connacht Team:

15 Gavin Duffy
14 Brian Tuohy
13 Troy Nathan
12 Aidan Wynne
11 Fionn Carr
10 Miah Nikora
9 Conor O'Loughlin
1 Ronan Loughney
2 Sean Cronin
3 Robbie Morris
4 Michael Swift
5 Mike McCarthy
6 John Muldoon (captain)
7 Mike McComish
8 George Naoupu

REPLACEMENTS:
16 Adrian Flavin
17 Brett Wilkinson
18 Bernie Upton
19 Andrew Browne
20 Johnny O'Connor
21 Kieran Campbell
22 Ian Keatley

Surely half that Connacht team will be shattered after 2 derby games in 4days

Would I rather Leinster build an untoppable lead or the Scarlets finish last? Meh, I want a draw.

Ughhh to Nikora at ten. Can't watch this one I'm afraid, German oral on thursday so ich habe keine zeit. Would like to see Connacht beat us in many ways, reckon the likes of Carr, Cronin, Hagan, Mattews and Keatley deserve a crack at the Heino. Still think we should do it though, especially with that sexy pack.

Ha we'll get them a crack at it by hopefully an Irish team winning a European Competition.

Looks like there are a couple of changes in the Leinster team. Kyle Tonetti and Simon Keogh start in the backline in place of Eoin O'Malley and Isa Nacewa.

33minutes before the first points is impressive on Connachts behalf,
More impressive when it was a converted try for Con that happened next

Half time, 7-0 to Connacht. Leinster were camped in Connacht's 22 for 20 minutes+ but couldn't cross the whitewash through a mixture of poor handling and quality Connacht defense. It's an error strewn game so far with, as is always the case in a Peter Fitzgibbon refereed game, lots of reset scrums. Whoopie

Gavin Duffy for Connacht and Kyle Tonetti for Leinster have been the best performers.

Holy ****. 24-6 to Connacht after 65 minutes and they're chasing a bonus point. Leinster's heads are stuck up their arses. Connacht look a good bet to pick up a 4 try bonus point win.

27-13 final score. Congrats to Connacht.

Connacht are now level with Ulster in the race for the final Heineken Cup spot.

Really good match, think Connacht deserved a BP for that efford, unlucky not to get another try, but with 14 men on the pitch it would've been a massive effort
Good on em though

Thought Troy Nathan was excellent for them, as was Gavin Duffy who should have been named MoM. Had their lineout functioned in the first half, Connacht could easily have won by more.

By the by, Peter Fitzgibbon is a woeful referee. How did he award Leinster that penalty try in the 2nd half when he didn't award them one (after 4 penalties) in the 1st half? He's dreadfully inconsistent.

who was MOTM? great bounceback from connacht after the munster defeat

Wow what a game and Snoop think Muldoon got MoM for defensive performance.
I think it brilliant result because well now there is so many sub-stories and with play-off introduced it turning in to the most exciting ML since it started.
I think Elwood deserves massive praise too as well as Bradley for way the Connacht team playing.
What a game we'll have in Ravenhill and well if Ulster lost that the IRFU will have egg on the face :D

For Leinster, Cian Healy is actually getting worst by the game.
BOD really looks off as in he made stupid handling errors but I on more about his knee which doesn't seem right.
Heaslip is really a class act and did well when he came on tonight.

But well this has to be a slight worry going to Toulouse because regardless of if they win or loose against Glasgow it's irrelevant as none of H'Cup players will be playing.

Latest posts