• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Controling the player

T

thomas

Hi everybody,

I've got a a little camera problem with Rugby06 on PS2, :huh:

I'm playing with the camera that shows the back of the player and that's turning around once the opposite team (re)gain the ball ( i think it's 'classic2' or so... hm... not sure)

I'd usually kick the ball for my winger... i'm controlling the winger and running like hell to the opposite full-back, but once he pick the ball up, the camera reverse (in the meanwhile, i' still puching analogik stick up) my winger change direction and i have to put the analogik down but everytime, i'm losing this little time could allow me to put him under pressure or trackle or so...
i tried different things... but everytime the controlled player change direction for 1sec.
do i have to stop pushing the stick while the cam is turning, or is there a trick there ?

thanks for your help guys,

Thomas

Yes you have to change the direction you are pushing/pulling when the camera changes.

Try Classic 3.

try sideview you dont have that problem and its fun

i dont use sideview, but will be from now on. i only went to classic 2 cause my mate plays that and i wanted to get a head start on playing him (i play him like once a year if he comes over from aussie)

we are using sideview for the rugby torny so i am gonna get my a$$ kicked :)

I just let go of the stick altogether until the game unpauses, then pull in the new direction I want my guy to go......seeems to work for me.

Latest posts