• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Could this happen in real life?

shtove

Bench Player
<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LhDcd8DZK_o?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

Why isn't her makeup smudged? Highly unbelievable.

Could this happen?
It's pretty much an everyday occurance for me.

That video is badass.

Nah, my arm gets chopped off, then i fall off of a cliff.
Bit annoying when you're only headed out to pick up a paper

Well the Jeep hitting the chopper is fine, no problems there. My main gripe is that the wind being generated by the chopper should push the girl on her arse. If its counter force can lift a bloody helicopter, the opposite force should be able to knock down a skinny Indian girl surely.

Well the Jeep hitting the chopper is fine, no problems there. My main gripe is that the wind being generated by the chopper should push the girl on her arse. If its counter force can lift a bloody helicopter, the opposite force should be able to knock down a skinny Indian girl surely.
But you'd still do her, right?

My gripe is that the chopper blades don't cut the trees to pieces. I guess the guy holding the tail of the aerofix model had enough on his plate.

And another thing: I'm sceptical about that fat guy spinning out of the sunroof. It defies the laws of physics.

To sum it up: best arm-severage ever.

Nah, my arm gets chopped off, then i fall off of a cliff.
Bit annoying when you're only headed out to pick up a paper

Wow, surely this is the sort of thing you can only do twice (unless your arm growing back is also an everyday occurence) :D ... anyway, my advice to you is to get yourself a dog to retrieve the paper for you ...

... and yes, I find the ONLY unbelievable part of this film clip is that the woman's make up isn't smeared ... I have a lot of trouble with 4 wheel drives crashing into my private helicopters while they in flight ... got to admit the insurance premiums are killing me :p

This is probably the finest film ever produced and sadly it will never get the recognition it deserves because Tom Cruise hates that chubby indian dude. It's a known fact. Tom Cruise and the chubby indian guy were filming a movie called "cruise and curry". They had a falling out because Cruise felt shaddowed by the awesome performance of his co-star. He's been black balled by Cruise and the scientologists ever since. At least he can still work in India.

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LhDcd8DZK_o?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

Why isn't her makeup smudged? Highly unbelievable.

One more stupid movie from "Stupid Movie Makers Studio" :D

Latest posts