• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cover Art

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 26 2006, 01:35 AM
i do think henson is hard - you only have to have to look at the size of him - he would slam bod as hes done everytime he has faced him.
okay, okay, he is the baddest-ass, most-talented rugby player on the planet.

and I'm los lover...

I mean really!!

<

He is hard, but he also looks like he'd whinge if his 10,098,087th hair fell out of place. is that hard!?

Saw carter and co fend him off in a must win game like he was a big girl's blouse. Yes, he's big, but often doesn't play like he is...that's smacks of pussy, so I just call it how I see it.

Of course he is a good player, maybe top 40in the world...but that's it for me.

in that match though he was playing a serious groin injury one that when he got back kept him out for 14 weeks

but dan carter pushed his face lightly and he fell to the ground during a lions game...then carter proceeded to jog past him while he was trying to keep up at full pace

unfortunately i cant find it on the bbc website, but there used to be an interview with henson about his book etc.

even the most die hard welsh supporter, had they watched the interview, would have to admit that the man is a totally egocentric pituary retard.

in the sport where working as a team is possibly most vital, slagging off everyone else you play with and for is pretty retarded. only topped by the fact that he never really apologised for it.

im sure most people would never say to theeir collegues and boss: "no offense right, but you guys are a bunch of c**ts who dont deserve to work here" and follow it up with "i didnt mean to upset anybody, thats just what i think".

you can say he has the courage of his conviction or whatever you want but at the end of the day, the man is a fool who hasnt done himself any favours. and im sure when he gets back on the pitch, there will be a few people only too keen to turn his chisled features and hairless legs to dust.

hes a silly little boy

ive got his book and have to say i think it was blown so out of proportion - hes spoke the truth and also said alot of positives about players.

he isnt big headed he just doesnt like loosing - he seems a nice lad.

I think any man who used to go out in Neath in his Rugby kit and then demand to be let into clubs, asking the bouncers 'do you know who I am?' before he was even slightly famous could be accused of having a slight ego problem...

i went to uni with a bird who slept with him, percy montgomery and several other well known players (i think that was her thing) before he was famous and said he was rubbish and small. still, at least his ego is massive.

Originally posted by davidson@Jan 25 2006, 04:48 PM
i went to uni with a bird who slept with him, percy montgomery and several other well known players (i think that was her thing) before he was famous and said he was rubbish and small. still, at least his ego is massive.
<
<
<
<
<
<

That's the most improbable thing I've heard all day.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 25 2006, 03:23 PM
you know this personally do you.
Err... yes I do actually... one of my current teammates is ex-neath and has been out with Mr Henson on numerous occasions...

dont beleive all you here - i know someone who also knows henson and hes said hes great guy and you know where you stand with him - back on topic.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 25 2006, 04:09 PM
dont beleive all you here - i know someone who also knows henson and hes said hes great guy and you know where you stand with him - back on topic.
Ow, I think I just got Lora's nose in my eye it's grown that long.

We're not saying he can't play....we're saying his attitude and conduct stinks, you have to admit that. I don't give a damn who he's knobbing but if he goes around saying 'don't you know who I am?' then he deserves a slap. He's not even that hard. I look forward to watching him being kicked in by BOD (yeah they're not opposite numbers but we all know who would win that fight) cause he needs to be put in his place.
So what he played with a groin injury? I've played with broken bones and torn muscles and I don't really care, I got knocked out 5 weeks ago in the 7th minute and played on till the 80th...so does that make me hard? 'Hard' is a state of mind, one he seems to be incapable of.

He's vain, egocentric and has a superiorty complex. (I know Lora might struggle with some of those words, basically...he's a fud)

On the subject of covers, I like the present one. I think it's important to balance the big names. In rugby there are no 'superstars' so they can't really have one player so they're best off to have several well recognised players.

shut up - it doesnt change the fact that hes a good player

i mean wayne rooney is an angry strret thug

michael owen is an arrogant self absorbed prick

theyre still good players

*sighs* If you'd bother to read my post thoroughly you'd have noticed I said (and I quote) "We're not saying he can't play"

Why do you lack the abillity to accept ANY sort of criticism towards the welsh team?

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 25 2006, 06:04 PM
michael owen is an arrogant self absorbed prick
Well, the Welsh one is actually a nice bloke while the English one is very humble considering his startus in world football.

Who, may I ask, are you refering to?

Latest posts