• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Craaaazy Welsh "career threatening" antics.

P

Prestwick

According to the twitterverse:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
@gwladrugby: Rumour of serious misdemeanour by a member of the Wales squad last night, Described as potentially "career-ending" #rugby[/b]

Further speculation is that someone might have been arrested and that a golf car on the open road might have been involved :eek:

Maybe super chavs Hook & Byrne went for a joyride?

EDIT: This from the Wales vs Scotland thread:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SmokeyMonkey @ Feb 14 2010, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Feb 14 2010, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SmokeyMonkey @ Feb 14 2010, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speeding on M4 at 6am is it?
[/b][/quote]

Stealing a golf buggy from the Jail of Glamorgan, failing a breath test, being a ********, usual stuff...
[/b][/quote]

Maybe. Have we heard from Topsy Ojo after the (sexual) thrilla in Auckland?

Ha, that is actually quite funny :lol:
Article doesnt say it was Powell doing the driving or the other bloke he was with (I'm guessing it wasnt another Wales squad member)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Feb 14 2010, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ha, that is actually quite funny :lol:
Article doesnt say it was Powell doing the driving or the other bloke he was with (I'm guessing it wasnt another Wales squad member)[/b]

It's not the sort of thing you do sober so it must be a mental night. Plus whats the odds when getting arrested Powell uttered the words "do you know who I am".

Did this really deserve its own thread, Pres?
LOL.
Nothing will be made of this coz no one really cares about Powell...coz he's ****.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Feb 14 2010, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Did this really deserve its own thread, Pres?
LOL.
Nothing will be made of this coz no one really cares about Powell...coz he's ****.[/b]

buggychase.jpg

....eh? Sorry did you say something?

Latest posts