• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crashing When Changing Graphics?

H

HarryPeters

I am playing Rugby 08 on PC, and everytime I click graphic settings the game crashes, so I cant change the detail.

Anyone else had this problem and fixed it?

Never played rugby 08, but know a thing or two about computers.

I'd say the first step is to update your graphics card drivers to the most current. Find out what card you'r using through:

Right clicking on desktop > Propoerties > Settings > Say under display: Plug and Play Monitor on ..................

(sorry if you already knew how to do that)

Go to the website of the manufacturer (I'd expect either Nvidia or ATI) and get the new drivers (again proberly Forceware or Catalyst Control Centre).

If that doesn't help, try looking for an official patch for the game from EA, they should have fixed small bugs like this.

I have the same problem and I have contacted EA lots of time but all they gave me were useless help if you fix please let me know and if I find something I will let you know

could be a corrupt profile, i had that i couldnt change any of the detail or play a game at all cause of my profile.

try creating a new one and playing on that see how it goes.

Never played rugby 08, but know a thing or two about computers.

I'd say the first step is to update your graphics card drivers to the most current. Find out what card you'r using through:

Right clicking on desktop > Propoerties > Settings > Say under display: Plug and Play Monitor on ..................

(sorry if you already knew how to do that)

Go to the website of the manufacturer (I'd expect either Nvidia or ATI) and get the new drivers (again proberly Forceware or Catalyst Control Centre).

If that doesn't help, try looking for an official patch for the game from EA, they should have fixed small bugs like this.
[/b]

You legend that works.

Rep for you.

No probs. You should try and keep your graphics card drivers up to date. Give them a check every couple of months (or more often if you like). They are continuously working on bugfixes etc.

Latest posts