• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crazy Chinese Cannibal in Canada

That happened in my province, I heard about it on the radio a little while after it happened. Sad, sad stuff.

Butchering the victim calmly, taunting onlookers with the severed head, eating parts of the body.

Absolutely everyone said it was out of character, that he wasn't a social recluse, he was a great worker etc.

Very disturbing indeed.

Its an asian thing. Like the japs. We don't look threatening. But when things explode, prepare for a 5 minute Hitler.

Some of the Chinese proverbs we know have been incorectly translated. This is a case of that. It is supposed to be 'many hands make light lunch'

Another beheading occured in Greece aswell... The criminal cut off his girlfriend's head and carried it around with him in the streets. :huh:

Another beheading occured in Greece aswell... The criminal cut off his girlfriend's head and carried it around with him in the streets. [/b]

Yes, but this was some time ago. Achilles did it to one of his enemies who called him a 'big silly', who just happened to look like a woman. FACT

No one knows wtf they're talking about, just a chance for the retards to get some publicity.

And yeah, people are allowed to protest but to head into another country to try f*** up his funeral with their holier than thou bullshit and make a tough time even harder for his parents is just disgusting IMO. Those people are the scum of the earth.

<div class='quotemain'> This is associated with the original story and pretty phucked up too if you ask me.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

Buncha damn kaants [/b]
Meh - people are allowed to say and do as they please. Bittersweet fruit of freedom.

But I don't get why they're protesting. He was a 'rebel' - is that code for something else?
[/b][/quote]
Ugh, not the westborrow church again... seriously, someone needs to beat some f***ing sense into these people. I really hope they decide to picket a mobsters funeral soon. Oh please have can some openly gay mobster out there be murdered near the westborrow church, how I'd love to hear "48 followers of Westborrow Church die in mysterious church bomb" :cheers: :bravo: .

Just read on the ticker on CBC World News (was watching a repeat of the opening ceremonies) and it said that the Canadian government has sent word to the border control to turn back any members of this church who are coming north to protest the funeral. I guess the government can do one or two things right.

Latest posts