• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crowd Atmosphere.

Artyst

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
So for anyone who goes to live matches like me, you'll know that the crowd atmosphere can be so exciting and amazing. Like when someone breaks the line the crowd go wild. I would like to see this in Rugby 2012, so when you break the line the crowd scream and you can only 'just' hear the commentator. This would make the game more exciting me thinks :)

Opinion?

HB want to come and do crowd recording at Rodney Parade, theres plenty of noise and atmosphere down there :D

Well I know that Rugby Challange will have real crowd involvement because they put speakers around a stadium at a ITM match and got all the sounds and chants.

To add to this idea I would suggest motion blur implemented to increase the "awesomeness" factor. I saw that in Fifa 11, if you know what I mean.

I agree, they need to add more intensity then rugby 08, so you can feel the atmosphere and you feel the excitement.

I think they should do what Pro Evolution do in there games and record different atmosphere and chants from the different countries. I each country has there own unique sound and chants.

Well I know that Rugby Challange will have real crowd involvement because they put speakers around a stadium at a ITM match and got all the sounds and chants.

We had crew recording the crowd at the Wellington Rugby Sevens :)

i think for example, if South Africa is playing, do what Pro Evolution did like the crowd in replica home or away kits, flag waving, taking photos etc.

I wouldn't mind seeing the crowd do a mexican wave or have a streaker run through the field while security chase and try to tackle him haha, just kidding, that's abit to far fetched.

Should have came to Croke Park for 6 Nations in 09.. Thats when you would have your crowd recordings :p

suggestion - maybe they shud just go to 5 or 6 prem games rather than getting sounds from every single stadium. but the problem is the excitement of the fans e.g. some matchs a team maybe losing but on the other hand a team mite be winning changing the atmosphere but if the publishers could find some way of putting them both in ad be very impressed =).

Have the crowd singingn the anthems aswell.. I doubt it'll be in the game, and have the crowd giving it to you if your not the home team when you run out, kickn a goal, score a try, but still have som fans in the mix too,

I know its hard but i'd love to hear national songs eg. Men of Harlech, Bread of heaven (Wales) that would be epic!!!!!

I know its hard but i'd love to hear national songs eg. Men of Harlech, Bread of heaven (Wales) that would be epic!!!!!

YES!! Bread of Heaven would be awesome!

HB should come to a Cranbrook vs Scots game here in Sydney. Or a Joeys vs Riverview game. They'll get some good crowd atmosphere

And how about the scottish facial 'tic' during the anthems ey!?

"Oh flower of Scot..*tic*land....

"Oh flo..*tic*wer of Scotland.." *tic*

YES!! Bread of Heaven would be awesome!

HB should come to a Cranbrook vs Scots game here in Sydney. Or a Joeys vs Riverview game. They'll get some good crowd atmosphere

My mate at uni went to Scots. We used the Cranbrook v Scots game as an example of how spectator violence can occur at any level of sport. Apparently it gets pretty crazy there. I've never been, though.

I think it's great that Sidhe went to the Wellington sevens but with the utmost of respect that cannot replicate the atmosphere of any Six Nations or Tri Nations game.

I think it's great that Sidhe went to the Wellington sevens but with the utmost of respect that cannot replicate the atmosphere of any Six Nations or Tri Nations game.

That's probably true in a sense, but maybe they could come close to replicating that kind of sound by using several layers of recorded audio over each other?

Latest posts