• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Currie Cup 2016] Premier Division Round 3 (19 & 20 August 2016)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Currie%20Cup%20Logo.png

Boland%20Kavaliers.png
Versus%20Currie%20Cup.png
Natal%20Sharks.png

Venue: Boland Stadium, Wellington
Time: 15:00
Date: 19/08/2016

Western%20Province.png
Free%20State%20Cheetahs.png

Venue: DHL Newlands, Cape Town
Time: 17:10

Blue%20Bulls.png
Kings.png

Venue: Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria
Time: 19:20

GWK%20Griquas.png
Golden%20Lions.png

Venue: Griqua Park,Kimberly
Time: 14:10
Date: 20/08/2016

What happened to Dan Kriel at the bulls? Have not seen him play much i know he has had injury problems but its been a few years now and i cant see anything in the media. Im asking because i remember watching Jesse Kriel at fullback for Maritzburg College and thought this guy is good but then someone said that if you think Jesse is good then you should see his brother. That day his brother was injured and have not really been able to see how he plays. But if its true then injury is seriously ruining his career.

What happened to Dan Kriel at the bulls? Have not seen him play much i know he has had injury problems but its been a few years now and i cant see anything in the media. Im asking because i remember watching Jesse Kriel at fullback for Maritzburg College and thought this guy is good but then someone said that if you think Jesse is good then you should see his brother. That day his brother was injured and have not really been able to see how he plays. But if its true then injury is seriously ruining his career.

Dan has played in every Currie Cup match so far this season.

The first 2 games he played at 13 and this past weekend he played at 12. He has been a bit quiet, but I think it's because he's being played out of position. It is also his first season in Currie Cup, and maybe he's just warming up to the senior level of competition.

Dan has played in every Currie Cup match so far this season.

The first 2 games he played at 13 and this past weekend he played at 12. He has been a bit quiet, but I think it's because he's being played out of position. It is also his first season in Currie Cup, and maybe he's just warming up to the senior level of competition.

Spoke of it yesterday. Happened again. Some people are just injured more than they actually play.
http://www.rugby365.com/tournaments/currie-cup/74732-bulls-suffer-kriel-setback

Latest posts