• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Currie Cup 2016] Premier Division Round 7 (15-17 September 2016)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Currie%20Cup%20Logo.png

Free%20State%20Cheetahs.png
Versus%20Currie%20Cup.png
Golden%20Lions.png

Venue: Toyota Stadium, Bloemfontein
Time: 19:00
Date: 15/09/2016

Blue%20Bulls.png
GWK%20Griquas.png

Venue: Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria
Time: 19:00
Date: 16/09/2016

Natal%20Sharks.png
Kings.png

Venue: Growthpoint KINGS PARK, Durban
Time: 15:00
Date: 17/09/2016

Western%20Province.png
Pumas.png

Venue: DHL Newlands, Cape Town
Time: 17:10
Date: 17/09/2016

Considering the state of our Super Rugby teams and the Springboks. I have followed this currie cup more than in previous years. Usually i would start watching at the business end or when the springboks used to return. But since the Sharks has no real Springboks anymore its been fun to watch our super rugby team dominate. I hope Lambie gets selected this weekend to play himself in contention for the home leg of the RC. Kings are going to get slaughtered 50+. Cheetahs will down the lions. Bulls will lose against griquas and Wp should beat the pumas.

Last edited:
Considering the state of our Super Rugby teams and the Springboks. I have followed this currie cup more than in previous years. Usually i would start watching at the business end or when the springboks used to return. But since the Sharks has no real Springboks anymore its been fun to watch our super rugby team dominate. I hope Lambie gets selected this weekend to play himself in contention for the home leg of the RC. Kings are going to get slaughtered 50+. Cheetahs will down the lions. Bulls will lose against griquas and Wp should beat the pumas.

Ha!!

I think the Sharks vs Kings game is the only one that is certain to have that outcome you mentioned.

But the other 3 matches could go either way.

Latest posts