Currie Cup round 9: Blue Bulls - Natal Sharks at Loftus Versfeld

TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
The Sharks are looking to register a 8th consecutive win when they play rivals Blue Bulls at Loftus where the Boks beat Australia a week ago. The Blue Bulls have been busy with the Bees Roux story while the Sharks were able to prepare without having any problems. Louis Ludik is back from his injury which unfortunately means Dumond is not in the match 22 anymore. Over-the-hill Andre Pretorius is the fly-half replacement on the bench while Kockott and Burden are also ready to come on. Lambie will play another match at the popular flyhalf position while Terblanche will captain his side as outside centre next to Andries Strauss.

The front-row includes 2 Springboks with Mtawarira and Bismarck du Plessis while Jannie, together with Pietersen, Smit and Kankowski is preparing in Bloemfontein for the last Tri-Nations match the Springboks play.

Hargreaves is proving weekly to be a good successor of our previous captain Johann Muller, combining perfectly with Steven Sykes. The backrow is where we see Jacques Botes who is on perfect form, Willem Alberts who impresses me weekly and Keegan Daniel who proves that you don't need to be a big guy to be a proper 8-man.

McLeod is scrumhalf like the last few weeks and on the wings we will see Odwa Ndungane and Twingletoes Mvovo.

I am very very disappointed to see Andre Pretorius on the bench. I cannot stop thinking back to the 2007 World Cup where he made a complete fool of himself against Tonga, missing almost every penalty and conversion after playing with mud like a little boy. We got rid of crook Albert van den Berg, now this other oldie should be the next one to make way for talent.

Sharks line-up:
15. Louis Ludik , 14. Odwa Ndungane , 13. Stefan Terblanche (Capt) , 12. Andries Strauss , 11. Lwazi Mvovo , 10. Patrick Lambie , 9. Charl McLeod , 8. Keegan Daniel , 7. Willem Alberts , 6. Jacques Botes , 5. Alistair Hargreaves , 4. Steven Sykes , 3. Wiehahn Herbst , 2. Bismarck du Plessis , 1. Tendai Mtawarira

Replacements , 16. Craig Burden , 17. Eugene van Staden , 18. Michael Rhodes , 19. Skholiwe Ndlovu , 20. Rory Kockott , 21. Andre Pretorius , 22.Riaan Swanepoel

I am very very disappointed to see Andre Pretorius on the bench. I cannot stop thinking back to the 2007 World Cup where he made a complete fool of himself against Tonga, missing almost every penalty and conversion after playing with mud like a little boy. We got rid of crook Albert van den Berg, now this other oldie should be the next one to make way for talent.

I remember that, what a twit!

That being said, GO THE SHARKS!!

Haha... Amazing someone else remembers it too. Everybody is using kicking tees but this moron has the kicking coach come onto the field with a bucket of mud. If it would help his kicking, I wouldn't mind but it didn't ;)

I fell asleep for the last quater.

Woke up to find out the score, and was not impressed, not in the slightest.
I just know that Andries Strauss had something to do with it, he always does....