• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Currie Cup Squads

F

Fa'atau82

Hi guys,

I need some squads for the Currie Cup 2008 for the Rugby 08 mod. I can find some teams like WP, Bulls, Cheetahs etc but i'm not that up on my Currie Cup so if anyone knows where to find up to date squads, ideally with the players profile info (photo, position etc) that'd be very helpful.

Cheers,
Gary

http://www.sarugby.net

Go to the Tournaments tab at the top and select ABSA Currie Cup , premier or first division and the 2008 year.not all the players have photos but most of them have positions ,height, weight ect...

Hope it helps Gary!Let me know if I can help you with any other things fot the Currie Cup roster

Cheers
Ross

Ross, if you can find out which players are black in the teams, other than some obvious ones like Naqelivuki that would help. It's not a massive issue, but i can at least get their skintone right lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 2 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ross, if you can find out which players are black in the teams, other than some obvious ones like Naqelivuki that would help. It's not a massive issue, but i can at least get their skintone right lol[/b]

I will try my best to do that for you Gary.

Cheers
Ross

Ross, do you know where i can find a good pic of the @lantic Pumas 2008 kit? I saw a vid on youtube, it helps but you can't really see much in definition to make an accurate kit. I have made all other kits, mainly just the home kit because the 2008 pics are so hard to find for teams in the 1st Div.

If you have an SWD Eagles or know which is the right one, i need that too. At worst, you'll have the 2007 kit as sold in the shops.

Latest posts