• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CWC semi - Australia vs Flowers

T

The TRUTH

Well it wouldn't be a CWC without a grand exit from the Proteas, completely embarrassing themselves and giving us all a good chuckle. :D

The Bangladesh game was amusing but surely they've saved their real comedy for tonight???

ps. My nerves are already shot .Part of me just wants to go to bed and not watch this, find out in the morning. So much easier than 6 hours of stress. :(

Thought the biggest comedy act would have gone to the Kiwi's?

11 Players acting as cricketers... yup NZ all the way... (loooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssss)

lol nice one dumbo.

I might stay up for this. it could be an interesting game although I am expecting aus to win and for SA proabbly to choke again and lose. SA always seem to be able to find a way to lose these games.

I might stay up and watch the first hour and a half I guess. Hopefully an hour and a half will provide a decent insight to the rest of the game...or rather the outcome.

Proteas have won the toss an elected to bat.

Great tosser that Graeme Smith.

Just got home after a loooong day at the office. Almost CHOKED in my beer when I switched on the cricket. Seeing the modes of dismissal, I`m CHOKING back the tears right now.

So this is the Brave Cricket that Mickey Arthur`s been going on about. Very brave indeed- Smithy getting cleaned up, charging at Bracken. Kallis backing away to hit a McGrath YORKER over extra cover. And Prince doing really well to actually get a bat on the one that got him. Brave cricket indeed.

SA currently on 122/8 after 37. I hear a fat lady in the background, and she ain`t warming up, she`s started the 1st verse already.

when a team loses five wickets in 10 overs you know the match is going to end rather quickly. some really dumb cricket by south africa in trying to attack the aussies early on when the ball was swinging. nothing was more stupid thean kallis trying to smash a perfect yorker on the stumps by mcgrath to the fence, the shot was never on in a million years and kallis paid the price

Diffirent year same ****! Nothing more to say but the Proteas let themselves down and played stupid cricket.

You know what the biggest problem is with SA cricket?

No, it`s not the lack of a quality spinner, it`s not the fact that our coach is a blithering idiot, it`s not the fact that our captain is nothing but a loud-mouthed Steve Waugh wannabee- and far off the pace too. It`s not even the fact that we have our little CWC choke every 4 years, come hell or high water.

No, I firmly believe it`s the lack of player effigies. Immediately after the game, went rushing to our local 24-hour convenience store. When I asked the attendant for a Graeme Smith effigy, he just stared at me blankly. Anybody know where I can get some SA cricketer effigies? I`ve got the matches and the kerosene handy.....

No, it`s not the lack of a quality spinner, it`s not the fact that our coach is a blithering idiot, it`s not the fact that our captain is nothing but a loud-mouthed Steve Waugh wannabee- and far off the pace too. It`s not even the fact that we have our little CWC choke every 4 years, come hell or high water.

No, I firmly believe it`s the lack of player effigies. Immediately after the game, went rushing to our local 24-hour convenience store. When I asked the attendant for a Graeme Smith effigy, he just stared at me blankly. Anybody know where I can get some SA cricketer effigies? I`ve got the matches and the kerosene handy.....
[/b]

the other difficulty is finding a 24-hour convenience store attendent that knows what the word means

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

the other difficulty is finding a 24-hour convenience store attendent that knows what the word means [/b][/quote]
HAHAHAH thats a f***ING CLASSIC!

Dear Dr. Ruth,

I am a crack dealer in KEMPTON PARK, GAUTENG who has recently been diagnosed

as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Hillbrow and one of my
sisters, who lives in Benoni, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling
marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are
prostitutes in Brakpan. I have two brothers; one is currently serving a
non-parole life sentence at Leeukop Central Prison for the murder of a
teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges

of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in
Yeoville. She is now a part time "working girl ". All things
considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look forward to
bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and
honest with her .
Should I tell her about my cousin Graham Smith the SA Cricket Captain?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation

Latest posts