20. Sexiest TRFer: Lesko
21. Biggest Bullshitter: danny
22. Most Overrated: Lora
23. Best Contributor: gingergenius
24. Most Established Member: getofmeland
25. Best Staff Member: An Tarbh

Ha lol!

I love the people who are voting I a dyslexic person for the Dubya award :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Mar 30 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ha lol!

I love the people who are voting I a dyslexic person for the Dubya award :([/b]

Problem is, there's no-one with bad language skills on this forum (since Darkman-X left anyway), so for some reason they're all picking on you. I've never noticed too many spelling mistakes, poorly structured sentences or txt speak from you, so not sure why!

I say we pick on Speedy instead, he tends to use more pictures than words, and quite often those pictures contain some form of txt speak like 'lulz' or 'for teh lolz' etc. In fact I'm gonna go change my nomination as Lekso doesn't deserve to be nominated, his English is superb considering it's his second/third language.

D: My grammar's flawless thank you very muhc. (No, that wasn't intentional. :mellow: )

And in all honesty, I chose Cymro because he over-uses the exclamation mark. >__>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 31 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
D: My grammar's flawless thank you very muhc. (No, that wasn't intentional. :mellow: )

And in all honesty, I chose Cymro because he over-uses the exclamation mark. >__>[/b]

Nice one Speedy. Begun with 'D:' (why isn't there a smiley for that on this forum?) and ended with some weird look right sign '>__>. Perfect English there! :p

Edit: I'm surprised no-one's nominated me for my over use of brackets (I just love my brackets!).

Yes, WHY ISN'T THERE A SMILEY FOR 'D:' ON THIS FORUM? It's like the best smiley ever!

Latest posts