• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Damian McKenzie

copy it to your Rugby Challenge 3\data\pc\actors\player\face and Rugby Challenge 3\data\pc\actors\player\face\ui

I'm using that frans rc3 editor but how do you use it because I tried but like I open the face with pssg editor then I save it to document then I use the rc3 editor but how do you use it then because I load the dc file then let say Damian Mckenzie is there but how do you save it to the rugby challenge 3 roster??

Check out the youtube video I posted on the how to creat player face. Towards the end i briefly show frans editor.

Did you use France editor to change the player skin value and what db file are you using

I can't save the players with the new skin values on Frans Editor.When I click on "write db" I get an error,any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Open the editor. Load your db. Click edit player. It will show small error. Just click okay I also get that error. Find player in the tab and change the value of the skin. Then go to save player. Click twice and then click write db. Do it in that order. You can only do one player at a time or it gives an error.

Open the editor. Load your db. Click edit player. It will show small error. Just click okay I also get that error. Find player in the tab and change the value of the skin. Then go to save player. Click twice and then click write db. Do it in that order. You can only do one player at a time or it gives an error.

Thank you it's working! Keep up the awesome work.

How can I fix the bright white skin colour on the legs and hands of the players?

just go to face + hair, complexion change to 1 and it should revert back to normal. Just be careful not to change face.

just go to face + hair, complexion change to 1 and it should revert back to normal. Just be careful not to change face.

It keeps on changing the face.Sorry about all the questions,but I'm still learning lol

It keeps on changing the face.Sorry about all the questions,but I'm still learning lol

No problem. Are you sure though? just "complexion" only. Or else if this does not help check that your skin id in Frans Editor has a correct value.

No problem. Are you sure though? just "complexion" only. Or else if this does not help check that your skin id in Frans Editor has a correct value.

It's working when I change the "Face Texture" and "complexion",I double checked the face,it's still your original face with the right skin colour.
Thanks for your time man!

try using hair 263!!!its matt saunders hair from rc1its better than the hair from game!

Latest posts