• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dan Carter going to League??...

Nope, google news shows up nothing as well. Is it a rumor? Or some sort of deal in progress?

Nope, google news shows up nothing as well. Is it a rumor? Or some sort of deal in progress?

Heard it on a rugby recap show. They reckon Khoder Nasser is hooking him up. Also mentioned that DC was a fan of the Broncos and could be headed there.

Khoder Nasser is also reportedly in the process of signing SBW and Quade to the Stormers ;)

Lots of crap flying round at the moment. When it comes to those guys I generally assume the first 50 transfer rumors are just trying to rev up their interest/value. It could be true I suppose, DC would be pretty good in league in a few positions. Hard to take seriously atm though.

Dan is too old to make the switch, and besides, he's contracted to the NZRU until the end of 2014.

You sure they're not talking about Tom Carter of the Waratahs?

As for the Khoder Nasser, SBW and Stormers story, that's just media hype.

Nasser shows up somewhere, and suddenly he's signing SBW to a team there.

People don't realise that Nasser has a number of sportsmen on his books, including Boxers, Wendyballers and Rugby League players. Nasser shows up in Cape Town and the media think he's talking to the Stormers. He could just as easily be negotiating a deal with Ajax or All Stars, or arranging a boxing deal.

So far this year, SBW has been signing with, the Roosters, Rabbitohs, Warriors, Stormers, Toulon, Racing Metro, Sale Sharks, Gloucester and Munster (if you believe the media),

Yeah, it has to be total rubbish. He's signed with the NZRU till 2014 and he could probably earn a lot more at a club like Racing Metro.

come on guys...look at the date

No dont worry about the date. On Sunday 1st of April 2012 4.00pm I was watching Prime TV SuperRugby show which recaps all of the Super games in the weekend. James McOnie kept saying that 'DAN CARTER' was League bound. I tried to find proof on youtube and primes website but couldnt be stuffed going further but thats what James McOnie said.

Latest posts