• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dane Carlaw is back!!!

TRF_melon

Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Thor
Hell yeah!!!

The great Dane Carlaw will be making a comeback to the the premier rugby league competition (NRL) with the premier rugby league team (Brisbane Broncos), who he left to have a crack at the ol' country.

I still remember that time Dane palmed away the entire NSW team 3 times over in State of Origin to run about 227m to score in state of origin.

They've just run on to suncorp...GO THE BRONCOS!!!

****!?!?!

i used to hate it when carlaw took a hit up against the blues...dammit!..now all they need is rueben thorne to come back :(

****!?!?!

i used to hate it when carlaw took a hit up against the blues...dammit!..now all they need is rueben thorne to come back :(

LOL...I think you're confused brother. Dane Carlaw is a second rower in League. Reuben Thorne is a back rower in Union.

LOL...I think you're confused brother. Dane Carlaw is a second rower in League. Reuben Thorne is a back rower in Union.

lol before thorne played union he used to play for broncos..and qld..back in the webke and tallis days..btw i meant nsw blues

Last edited:
lol before thorne played union he used to play for broncos..and qld..back in the webke and tallis days..btw i meant nsw blues

Yeah I see brother, you meant to say Brad Thorn not Reuben Thorne...all good, we all make mistakes. I see what you mean though.:)

Yea my mistake, brad thorne lol. Lucky...i would of embarrased myself in the future

Latest posts