• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Daniel Carter

Considering the way he was raping your defence last week with the ball in hand, and the fact the All Blacks were actually commiting numbers this week, you should be glad he didn't.

Hmmm I suspect someone is still salty about the loss.

I hope theres some Dan Carter warriors on this site.
popcorn_10000.jpg

He ran over the top of that garden gnome giteau. and then fended the other gnome ashley cooper.u guys are just lucky he didnt run it any more. And you guys are lucky that over rated fool latham is gone, actually we are all lucky hes gone coz all he does is kick the ball. Carter is just on another level. Allblacks up here and wannabe wallabys down there.

Actually I rate him very highly as a player, I just wanted to see what would happen if someone bagged him haha... Nah he did very well on the weekend, although I do think if Matt Giteau had've thought his options through more carefully he could have come up with the right ones rather than constantly cross-kicking :(

Fair play, I was looking to start a trans-tasman bashing session :p

You should have dissed Shane Williams then. There are quite a few people on TRF who blow their load over the lil red garden gnome

^^^

I would have used Stirling Mortlock. What an overrated freckle-faced fanny of a rugby player. He is utter crap.

*Puts feet up*

*Plays the waiting game...*

You should have dissed Shane Williams then. There are quite a few people on TRF who blow their load over the lil red garden gnome
[/b]
There's an easier way to do that.
Go to BBC 606 Rugby Union Boards. Create an article stating how much he sucks. Grab some popcorn and watch the fireworks. Seriously, I think I'm done with those boards now; every other article is either a WUM or an England/Wales bashing session...

606 is a wonderful place for the Lulz. Wilkinson/Sackey bashing is also a fun pass time on there, oh the controversy it causes! :lol:

606 is a wonderful place for the Lulz. Wilkinson/Sackey bashing is also a fun pass time on there, oh the controversy it causes! :lol:
[/b]
It's amazing how many people still think Wilkinson has a shot at the Lions. God knows how many times I've seen, "Bu' Bu' ... If he just regathers his form... :wah:" ...Same with Sackey, some people truly believe he's the best wing in Europe on there. I suppose a lot of the posters there migrated from the football section.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
It's amazing how many people still think Wilkinson has a shot at the Lions. God knows how many times I've seen, "Bu' Bu' ... If he just regathers his form... :wah:" ...Same with Sackey, some people truly believe he's the best wing in Europe on there. I suppose a lot of the posters there migrated from the football section.
[/b][/quote]
Yup. His name's Ian McGeechan. <_< Expect to see him on the tour... :wall:

[/b]
I don't think I've heard any praise for him off Geech. I remember Shaun Edwards saying that he was up there (LOLZ), but not Sir Ian...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I don't think I've heard any praise for him off Geech. I remember Shaun Edwards saying that he was up there (LOLZ), but not Sir Ian...
[/b][/quote]
There was an article on the internet a couple of months ago, sorry haven't got the link, where he declared proudly that Sackey was the best winger, get this, in the WORLD! :cheers: :bana:
And then as an aside at the end, he said 'Oh, along with a couple of other players...'
How I lolled. :lol:

There was an article on the internet a couple of months ago, sorry haven't got the link, where he declared proudly that Sackey was the best winger, get this, in the WORLD! :cheers: :bana:
And then as an aside at the end, he said 'Oh, along with a couple of other players...'
How I lolled. :lol:
[/b]
If Geech picks Sackey at 14 I think we should just surrender the test series to South Africa. On second thought, his coaching staff could always smother him one night and take over his reign. :carrot:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
How I lolled. :lol: [/b][/quote]

As already stated, That was Edwards quote.

The only player who has a shot of a Lions shirt whom Geech has been lavishing with praise recently is Hartley.

Latest posts