• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

DarkManX - Why should I rep you? 1000th post celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dmx#1

Well I have reached 1000 posts so to celebrate this great occasion I will be giving members a rep points. I will give a total of 5 points (not each) for the members who post on this topic. Although one member may recieve more than one rep point.

So whats the catch? Tell me why I should give you a rep point you could post a joke, story or whatever e.g 'I think you should give me a rep point beacause your an idiot'. Please be original and no, kissing my ass wont get you a rep point. Once Ive awarded the points its OVER and please dont post too many reasons as that will **** me off decreasing your chances

Go.....NOW! ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should get a rep point, again, because you were rude when I was dumped. LOL

I wouldn't kiss your ass for 20,000 rep points to be honest. Q(^.^Q)

I wouldn't wont you to speedy I'd be more likely to give a neg rep for that.

Caledfwlch i gotta compare your reason to other posters. However if you end up being the only one posting in about a day or two ill give you all 5 lol.

Well done darkman on 1000 posts. Idont think ive read one that wasnt either total shite or your usual big-ass obsessional nonsense.

Congrats on reaching a 1000 post DarkManX.I think you should give me a rep point --->
causestonhu5.jpg

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol: :p :cheers:

I will defend to the death your right to giant asses.

And I would consider kissing yours - but I'd need a map and a couple of bottles of liquid oxygen.

Was this thread really necessary? I passed 1,000 posts long ago and I didn't make a thread about it. In fact, I think this is the first of it's kind on this forum; attention-seeker much?

I like large bottoms.

I like black women.

I like black women with large bottoms.

I like rap.

I like black women in rap videos with large bottoms.

We could be brothers? Maybe not, because you are a child of my earth.

I gave a great post about what games you should get? :p

****ing Earl Rose...

WTF???

I think you should neg rep me, allowing 6 positive reps at your disposal.

I know, I know, it's a big sacrifice but hey, I'm just that kind of guy.

Was this thread really necessary? I passed 1,000 posts long ago and I didn't make a thread about it. In fact, I think this is the first of it's kind on this forum; attention-seeker much? [/b]

Yeah I guess making an original topic means Im a attention seeker right? I crave your attention Sir speedy my parents never hugged me :wah:

<div class='quotemain'> Was this thread really necessary? I passed 1,000 posts long ago and I didn't make a thread about it. In fact, I think this is the first of it's kind on this forum; attention-seeker much? [/b]

Yeah I guess making an original topic means Im a attention seeker right? I crave your attention Sir speedy my parents never hugged me :wah:
[/b][/quote]
Got it spot on right there.

Thanks everybody keep the posts coming! I'll end this probably tommorow before midnight.

PEACE!!!!!

you should give me a rep point because of our discussion about girls

Thanks everybody keep the posts coming! I'll end this probably tommorow before midnight.

PEACE!!!!! [/b]

See that's the funny thing, you can't decide when to end it, just when you'll stop posting or when to give rep, this topic could go on 'til doomsday arrives at our front door and we realise how futile we have spent our days (with the people who have posted whoring themselves feeling that just slightly harder then the rest of u) on the same day we shuffle of this mortal coil.

<div class='quotemain'> Thanks everybody keep the posts coming! I'll end this probably tommorow before midnight.

PEACE!!!!! [/b]

See that's the funny thing, you can't decide when to end it, just when you'll stop posting or when to give rep, this topic could go on 'til doomsday arrives at our front door and we realise how futile we have spent our days (with the people who have posted whoring themselves feeling that just slightly harder then the rest of u) on the same day we shuffle of this mortal coil.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for contributing to this forum

Peace!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts