• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

DarkManX - Why should I rep you? 1000th post celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well games over guys I gave pretty much everyone some rep. Mods feel free to lock this topic I don't mind either way. I might do another when my post count rank changes...

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because you didn't give me enough attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The main things I gave rep for were two things:

1. Reasons that were funny and/or original
2. Dissing me and being funny at the same time e.g danny

You were kinda in the middle, you didnt give me a reason and your diss towards me was more of jab. You should went for a haymaker! I enjoy people getting smart over the net I find it amusing. Its the only reason I stick around this forum if people were nice to me all the time I probably wouldn't be here lol. Its funny that people get worked up over the things I say since 95% of the time im joking. The other posters gave a reason within the time limit and giving you a rep wouldnt be fair would it?

The other posters gave a reason within the time limit and giving you a rep wouldnt be fair would it?
[/b]
Not giving me a +rep wouldn't be fair. :( :%#%#: :p

<div class='quotemain'>
The other posters gave a reason within the time limit and giving you a rep wouldnt be fair would it?
[/b]
Not giving me a rep wouldn't be fair. :( :%#%#: :p [/b][/quote]
Your not the only one not to get a rep. You didnt give me a reason! How can I consider giving you a rep if you didnt even give me a reason why I should give you one? Fine If you give me a reason (apart from "because everyone else got one") that falls under the criteria I will give you a rep. One chance. Take it or leave it.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Your not the only one not to get a rep. You didnt give me a reason! How can I consider giving you a rep if you didnt even give me a reason why I should give you one? Fine If you give me a reason (apart from "because everyone else got one") that falls under the criteria I will give you a rep. One chance. Take it or leave it.
[/b][/quote]
Because if you don't, the Joker will go all, "Why so serious?", on your ass and cut you a new ribbon by putting a smile on your face. ;)
I think that's as valid a reason as any. :p <_<

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Because if you don't, the Joker will go all, "Why so serious?", on your ass and cut you a new ribbon by putting a smile on your face. ;)
I think that's as valid a reason as any. :p <_< [/b][/quote]

Rep given.

Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts