TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_52266747_haye_wlad464.jpg

David Haye's world heavyweight ***le fight with Wladimir Klitschko will take place on 2 July in Hamburg.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/13140466.stm

I would not be surprised if Haye gives him a fight. This will be a close fight no matter what. Id like to see Haye win but I dunno how much that will really happen.

Love it

Don't really follow boxing a lot, but been looking forward to seeing Haye vs one of the Klitschkos for ages now - should be a great match, hopefully will end with a knockout one way or the other (though I hope Klitschko wins :p )

Just heard the news Im going to watch this with my old man in Germany.

Been looking forward to this for months. My money is on Klitschko, but Haye should do enough to make it entertaining. Certainly been the most hyped fight in a long time.

Will be a good fight and Haye has got a dogged attitude and will not give up. It will be a close match and I would say its lucky Haye is not fighting Vitali as he would stand no chance.

Let the games begin ...

24241.2.jpg

David Haye has told Wladimir Klitschko to get a "chin transplant" if he wants to avoid getting knocked out in their heavyweight clash on July 2.

Haye isn't the only one to have conceded ground, according to Klitschko. The 35-year-old believes the former cruiserweight champion doesn't deserve a 50-50 split but revealed he "gave in" to reach an agreement with Haye's camp.

"He wants to have 50%, which I think he didn't deserve," said Klitschko. "He's got a ***le but it's not impressive enough for the 50%. I gave in and gave 50% to make it happen, because otherwise it wouldn't have."

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/89677.html

David Haye doesn't really understand the complexities of major surgery does he?

No but this is going to be one of the most hyped fights of all time.

Only boxing match I've really looked forward to in a while
Hopefully will be a cracker with a big knockout, not just end on points after a dull fight

Only boxing match I've really looked forward to in a while
Hopefully will be a cracker with a big knockout, not just end on points after a dull fight

I think it will end in a knockout, the tension between the two is so massive its unreal :lol: ... see Wladamir on the BBC Breakfast the other morning? He kissed one of the presenters and you could just hear Haye's blood boiling.

Really looking forward to it, hope Haye does win, restore some pride in the British Heavyweights.

Fight is this Saturday and it is without a doubt one of the most anticipated boxing matches in recent history.

The smack talk between Haye and Klitschko is increasing day by day and its promoting the fight well.

Still hoping Haye knocks him out.

Really looking forward to this

Read a piece by Tyson where he said that Klitscho's going to KO Haye

Do you know what time the fight starts? I know the event starts at 8pm on Sky BoxOffice, but not seen anywhere that says the actual "kickoff" time

Rumored 11pm ish - 1am ish.

HBO funny enough were not going to show the fight in States because of Klitschko. Apprently HBO don't like him and they thought his demands on Haye were stupid.

It's boxing - everything that happens/is said up to the moment they step in the ring is stupid :p

It's boxing - everything that happens/is said up to the moment they step in the ring is stupid :p

Actually, the step up to the ring can be stupid as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts