TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_50777745_kli_haye_reu466.jpg

Wladimir Klitschko insists he can fight Dereck Chisora on 30 April and then take on Britain's WBA champion David Haye two months later.

Klitschko, 34, the IBF, IBO and WBO champion, has also queried whether Haye will retire when he turns 31 in October, as he has indicated.

The Ukrainian said: "I don't need a half a year to prepare for Haye.

"Me fighting Chisora first is good promotion for the fight because the guy is also British and very loud."

Londoner Haye, whose most famous victory was against the giant Nikolay Valuev in 2009, most recently disposed of Audley Harrison in the third round in November.

Assuming the Klitschko-Chisora fight goes ahead, Haye would be expected to take on a mandatory challenger or face having his WBA ***le stripped from him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/9360107.stm

Gah, that's ages away,
I want to see Hayes face mashed in sooner than June =/

Loved Vitali Klitscho's line, just after the Audley Harrison fight, when he said something like:
"I want to fight Haye before my brother, because when my Brother fights him...he will kill him"

would love to see Haye fight one of Klitschos, i think it will be a decent fight and i think Haye could either of them a run for their money.......before ultimately loosing ;)

Why don't they just fight it's the only fight that can save Heavyweight boxing because at moment all the money and competition is arount the welterweight division

Latest posts