• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

David Tua no.1 Australasian heavyweight.

• Thread starter Randwick Kingfisher
  • Start date
R

Randwick Kingfisher

Tua vs Cameron.

Well you wouldve thought Cameron did his homework on Tua's popular left hook. Cameron circled left for most of the 1st round this tactical footwork took away Tuas's left hook, but how long could Cameron keep this up? not long enough.

Im not sure if Tua rocked him to the with a short right to make Cameron move right or Cameron just circled right but the only time Cameron moved to his right was the only time Tua's left hook was able to come out and Tua with his experienced fight mind threw it the very first time a real oppertunity presented itself and with devastating results.

Following a short right Tua's left hook staggered Cameron towards the ropes and while Cameron went into his shell Tua went to work. Throwing bombs after bombs Cameron went down 3 times and never really recovered after the first KO.

Camerons corner never should have sent him out in the 2nd round. Tua has one of the most powerful punches in the world and when you get caught flush by one of them your mind is not one with your body. Cameron got caught with more then one and to his credit he got back up but after the 2nd knockdown but the rest of the fight didnt look good for Cameron at this stage.

I think Cameron tried not to let his fans down when he went out for the 2nd round. He was half the man he was 4mins earlier and he needed to be 2 of himself for the task required for him to win the rest of the fight. He knew he wasnt right but his spirit stood him up and sent him out of his corner when his corner shouldve stopped it due to far too many things going against him at that time.

Great to see Tua back, YEAH!!!

I'm happy Tua knocked Cameron the f$#! out dude was getting to lippy. I know it's just part of it for boxers to start talking trash to eachother building up to the match to create some interest but Cameron got serious I think he actually believed the crap he was saying.

Even if they had a million rematches Tua would still smash him. Cameron was never and will never be on Tua's level. Damn it was awesome to see Tua in the ring again but why did they put a Lion in the cage with the mountain goat?

Hope they both got paid and there wasn't any shady goings on afterwards. Burger King would of been rapt too with Tua saying thats all he wanted was to go Burger King and get some sleep.

Apparently Tua stands a chance at the World ***le, considering his record. Will be interesting to see how he goes against the champ if he gets a shot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Oct 5 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Apparently Tua stands a chance at the World ***le, considering his record. Will be interesting to see how he goes against the champ if he gets a shot.[/b]

Against that 7 foot Russian farm animal mutant! I think not

Is that Vladimir Klitchsko still the champion? if it's him it'll be a hard battle but I'm sure Tua would be able to waste him if given the chance. I'm pretty sure they said that this fight has put him in the top 5 heavyweights at the moment don't really know how that works out because Cameron wasn't up there.

I hope Tua continues boxing I'd love to see him succeed and hopefully get a huge payday and when he becomes no.1 I think no one has a hope in hell of knocking him down. He's never been knocked down in his professional career and it's very highly unlikely that he ever will.

Go the Tuaminator!!

Wladamir Klitschko will not go near Tua, he will instead send out Big Brother and WBC World Champion Vitali Klitschko, 6 foot 7 250lbs, has never been knocked down and has knocked out all but one of his opponents.

He Massacred his last opponent, Undefeated american slugger (simmilar style to tua) Chris Areolla, and made him cry.

mma_arreola_195.jpg

20090926_zaf_e47_678-Vitali-Klitschko-Cris-Arreola.jpg

capt.4d46335c220b419dab70c250b757006e.klitschko_arreola_boxing_cakj102.jpg

box_f_klitschko_arreola02_576.jpg

94625d86cde1ba009301283db32bdd3c-getty-boxing-us-ukr-arreola-klitschko.jpg

49508824.jpg

Tua would do well to avoid him because he will retire soon and someone easier will get the belt for tua to ko

Latest posts