• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Day One

France/Uruguay was boring as hell,

SA/Mexico was slightly better, first half was naff, second was better. Wish SA had won it though

Hopefully it picks up tomorrow/gets better in general

I thought the first half of the France game was quite good actually, didn't really pay much attention to the second half though. Was delighted to see someone block Henry's shot with a hand in the first half. Oh the irony.

Yeah. We are a little better than what most people think we are aren't we? God i almost cried when that shot in the 90th minute hit the post! Mexico and us to go through. Uruguay and France were both awful. Especially France. Their shots were so crap...

I've got no choice other than to hope South Africa lose every game 12-0. The only time those horrible horns stopped honking yesterday was when Mexico scored. And for that reason, I'm out. The hosts were impressive though I have to say and already we've got one of the main contenders for goal of the tournament. That sort of finish is very, very hard and there was just no way he could have placed it better.

I too enjoyed first half of France/Uruguay but it really deteriorated second half and both teams looked scared to try and win the game. I maintain that France are no great shakes and will struggle to get out of the group.

Latest posts